‹ thirty three ›

='D

«[A/N has entered the chat]»

« ——————— ♪ ——————— »

It was evening. The sun was setting in the distance and the sun rays tried to crawl into the room through the curtains. And Minho was still sleeping.

His snores were echoing in the room and his cats were staring at him in confusion. They used to think that they slept the most, and now the contrary was happening in front of their eyes.

Suddenly, Minho's phone started ringing from the bedside table. Upon hearing the upbeat and yet loud ringtone of his phone, he shot up and looked around in surprise.

He groggily picked his phone while rubbing his eyes, putting the phone on his ear. But, the loud ringtone still rung in his eyes and he realize that he did not even accept the call.

He accepted the call and now pulled the phone close to his ear. "Yeah?" His voice was raspy, and his eyes still closed from the incomplete yet long and deep sleep.

"Oh, so now you're awake." Minho's eyes shot open and he smiled a little; the person talking to him was Seonghwa. "Will you let us in?"

"Sure, lemme get out of bed." He unwrapped himself from his duvets and rushed to the main door. He fixed his shirt and pajamas, brushing his bed hair and then opening the door.

"Finally." Hongjoong groaned, dragging Seonghwa in with him as he pushed Minho out of the doorway. The youngest was surprised at the oldest male's appearance as he chuckled a little to himself.

"What brings you guys here?" The youngest male shouted a little from his room as he went to pick his gray and black patterned cardigan. He put it on and rubbed it, feeling warmth.

"Ah, just wanted to ask how the case is going on for you," he could hear Seonghwa's half-motherly and half-'just-loud' voice remarking from the common room.

"Well, it's going on quite well." The brunet exclaimed while sitting down next to the two. "We just found the eldest sibling of the Bae's-"

"What!? They didn't do anything to you, right??" The couple erupted at the brunet at the same time, leaning a little forward in the astonishment.

"Of course not! And let me continue." The brunet shouted, making the couple quiet and calm down. The brunet sighed heavily, and continued with his explaining.

".. But, he didn't hurt us, yes. He's actually innocent and has nothing to do with the Bae's. And he's actually eager to help us in the case."

"Really? Then, that's a very helpful ally for you guys." The blond, and the second oldest, smiled as he knowingly nodded his head. The brunet happily nodded, having on his face a bright smile.

 "Yeah it is. We're just a few steps behind from sending Jeochun and her blood-covered siblings to jail, haha." Minho leaned back in his seat as he put his two hands on the back of his head.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong laughed with him. "That's good to know. By the way, how's Jisung? Is he okay?" The second asked, putting his elbows on his knees and leaning forward.

The third's eyes enlarged, taken back by the sudden asking. The nightmare form last night tried to creep and crawl on his skin again but he did not let that happen.

"He's doing fine. Only seven months are left since he will wake up-"

"But, how are you?" The first asked, worry painted thickly over his eyes.