‹ twenty one ›

:D

«[A/N has entered the chat]»

a very happy birthday to han! he
is and forever will be our little
sunshine along with our other
sunshine, felix! and a happy
advance birthday to him too!

i know han won't see this but
i want him to feel happy
today, to know that it's his
day today! we love our lil
quokka, ace, rapper, vocal,
sunshine, baby, and the best
person in the whole world!

again happy birthday, our lil
quokka ♥

again happy birthday, our lilquokka ♥

« ------- ♪ ------- »

Jisung ran to Minho when college was over. He sprung onto him, almost making the older fall. The keyword being almost.

"Hey hey! What got you so happy like that?" Even though he knew what had made him happy, he still decided to play the idiot for a while. "Minmin thank you so much! You don't know how much happy I am from their suspension!"

The younger had a speck of tears in his eyes, sparkling with his happy gummy smile. The older pulled on his cheeks which made the younger whine.

"You're so cute. My baby." He whispered into his ear, making him blush. He carried him to the car and thank god they were in the parking grounds of the campus.

They drove off and today, Jisung had took an off from the cafe, he wanted to rest. His hands had gotten worse from dance class today and now couldn't even move them.

Minho came to know about the accident and wanted to care for it, so he told him not to visit his 'sister's friend' today. He suggested him to rest for a while.

The latter was for sure sad, but what could he do? His boyfriend was really possessive.

He texted Eunjoo to video call him when she'd be free and at the hospital. The older sister agreed but at the moment, wasn't that free. He sighed a loud and long sigh which attracted the former's attention.

"What happened, love?" He caught hold of the latter's hand, caressing his thumb over his hand. He just smiled and shook his head. The former wanted to ask forward but let go of the idea.

They soon reached home and were engulfed by their cats. Jisung giggled and was about to pet Doongie and Dori who jumped upon him, but Minho stopped him.

He whined loudly, "I just want to pet them!" The older shook his head with a pretty infuriated face, which made the younger frown.

The younger waddled to the couch and laid down as he had nothing else to do. The older chuckled as he went to make coffee for himself.

He needed to do his assignments and he needed energy for that.

The older walked to the younger and saw him already trying to sleep, scurried into a ball on the couch. He let out a hum as he smiled at his lover.