‹ nineteen ›

:D

«[A/N has entered the chat]»

« ------- ♪ ------- »

When they walked out the cubicle, they thanked God that nobody was in the washroom, and that was when the bell rang.

The both walked out of the big room and saw the hallway full with teachers and people walking here and there. They didn't dare to hold hands as they hadn't outed themselves yet.

Jisung saw his friends Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin from the corner of his eyes and ran to them. Minho didn't seem to care as he had found his friends too.

"Everything's okay, right Sung?" Seungmin asked the mentioned older who smiled at him in agreement.

"Everything is a-okay, Seung. How'd your classes go?" They walked together to their lockers. All of them sighed instead of the puppy like boy.

"Awful!~"

"Amazing!!" The four glared at each other for the different answers. "No it was amazing!"

"Nope, awful."

"Marvelous!"

"Gross."

"Shut up or detention."

"Sorry sonnim." Hyunjin stopped and saluted the boy in a sarcastic manner which made Seungmin roll his eyes playfully. Everybody laughed at the older's actions.

Soon enough, the bell rang again, indicating another class is starting. The five waved at each other and Jisung, with Jeongin, walked in their class.

But to Jisung's demise, he found Yuna, Wonyoung and Lia sitting just near his desk. He panicked but gulped it down. This was gonna be hard, now.

He sat on his seat calmly and sadly, Jeongin wasn't his desk mate for this class. His hands shivered under his desk and his legs kept itching.

Suddenly, he felt a sharp object piercing his fore arm, a little above his elbow. He silently shrieked and his desk mate seemed confused.

"Are you okay?" Sullyoon asked him with a concerned face. He replied with a 'yeah'.

He could feel the object pierce into his arm even more and could most definitely feel thick liquid oozing out of the new wound. He knew it was Yuna doing all this.

This was going way out of hand.

Jisung tried to keep his face straight but ended up being caught by the teacher. "Han, is there something wrong?" He cursed himself in his own mind as he heard his name.

"N-Nothing miss, but could I use the washroom?" Literally everyone in the big classroom could hear the teacher sigh and see her shake her head.

"You can Han, but next time, you won't be let out of hand this easily. Now go quick." He grabbed his bleeding wound and rushed out of the room, speeding to the washroom.

His breathing pace increased and it felt like he was starting to form a panic attack. Past memories crashed like a flood in his mind as he tried to calm himself down.

His heart beating pace was also on the highest beating peak, he could literally hear it aloud. He wished anyone from his friends was here. He just wanted to be saved right now.

That's when, as if the almighty lord heard his prayers and calls, Jeongin walked in immediately, huffing and panting with a bottle in his hand.

Flashback~