‹ eighteen ›

:D

«[A/N has entered the chat]»

« ------- ♪ ------- »

~ MINHO'S POV -

4:02 pm

I waited for five to struck on the clock. I got myself busy in some other work as I had been staring at the clock for an hour or so. Today, the whole day, I had been without my Hannie.

This day felt empty, even more emptier than my soul.

I cleaned the house and starting making lunch, let's just say dinner, in the meanwhile, just before I got distracted by my dear cats. I set them on the chair and went back to cooking.

I readied the rice when I got a message, and it was from Han. I clicked on it, just to get my mood absolutely ruined even more than it was before.

---

Hannie ^-^
[TODAY | 4:43 pm]

hey hyung
can you just pick me up at the usual time i get off
at?

hi
yeah sure

thank you so much hyung
^~^

yw
💘💘
4:46 pm ✓✓

---

I heaved out a sigh which made Soonie perk up at me. I sadly smiled at her and pet her chin. I still went on preparing the dinner.

I've been feeling really suspicious of him at the state now. But I keep reminding myself that I have to trust him. So that he can trust me.

I had connected my phone to my portable Bluetooth speaker and played some of my favourite songs to pass time and also end this depressive episode for today.

I started gathering up vegetables, some eggs that were left and saw only that beef wasn't there for my bibimbap today. Meh, I'll just have to manage.

Nevertheless, I called Hyunjin to get me some beef.

I sat on the couch, staring at the floor with my legs crossed on the soft couch. Wild thoughts were running in my head. I couldn't stop thinking about what Ji could be doing right now.

Suddenly, the bell rang. The three cats got alarmed which made me chuckle. When I opened the door, I saw Hyunjin standing there with a box of beef. But to my surprise, Hwa hyung stood beside him.

"H-Hyung?" He smiled at me. I let them in the house.

"Good to see you again, Minho. Oh, where's Jisu-" I cut him off by engulfing him into a hug. As soon as I did, he also wrapped his hands around my shoulder.

In a few minutes, I felt an extra pair of hands around me and I knew it was Hyunjin's. I immediately started crying and Hyung hushed me. "It's okay, Minho. It's okay...."

I wasn't really a person who cries but when I do cry, I just can't control myself.

Seonghwa hyung and Hyun led me to the couch and hyung laid me down with my head on his lap. I turned my head to his stomach and started crying while holding him.

Not knowing the reason why i was crying, they still comforted me. Seonghwa hyung stroked my hair while Hyunjin massaged my legs with one hand, holding my right hand with the other.

"It's gonna be okay, hyung. Just tell us, what happened?" Now it was Hyun who spoke. I calmed myself down and sat up between them.

"It's j-just about Ji.. Every second I just feel l-like 'what have I done that we stopped talking like we used to in a span of just a day?'! Still, I can't blame i-it neither on him nor me. I have to remain patient. But I just miss how close we were just as friends. Now, as a couple, we fell apart.