About Avian

Full Name - Avian Violet Alberty Salvatore

Age- 164 {In a 17 year old body}

Personality- Calm, Emotional, Protective, Reliable

Social Class- Part of Founding Families of MYSTIC FALLS

Physical Health- Gets panic attacks in rare circumstances

HER SUPERNATURAL POWERS

Avian is an extrucifire. She is a kind of representative of the whole nature. She can control all the elements.

Extrucifire magic is a different kind of magic. It's natural. Any spell casted by Avian can not be broken by any witch.

You will get to know more about her power and supernatural life as you proceed with the story.

HER RELATION WITH THE SALVATORES

As a part of the original founding families, Avian was always involved with the town's other founding members. But she was closest to the Salvatore brothers. As being of the same age, Stefan and Avian were all-time best friends. After her parents and 7 siblings were murdered in May 1864, the Salvatores took her in. After Stefan became a vampire, Avian helped him through it.

As for her relationship with Damon, he used to babysit Avian along with Stefan. Even when she grew up, she was best friends with him. Unlike Stefan, Avian never really judged Damon for him being a humanity-less monster. Damon never really says it loud, but after all these years the only person he can rely on is Avian.

 Damon never really says it loud, but after all these years the only person he can rely on is Avian

NOTICE- THIS IS NOT A SALVATORE BROTHER LOVE STORY. THIS IS AVIAN'S JOURNEY AS A TRUSTFUL COMPANION. THERE WILL BE NO LOVE INTEREST THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE SERIES.