✧ 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

trigger warning: gender dysphoria

« 卍 »

"You fucking traitorous asshole."

"Don't blame me for your fault, sprinkle eyes."

"You knew what would happen and still did that. How can I ever trust you again?"

"It was a mistake to trust me from the very beginning."

Gritting his teeth, Washi furiously stared holes at his childhood friend's unapologetic expression, carrying no shame for his treacherous actions.

"It's your fault for not getting up," he dismissively stated not feeling sorry for his friend at all, "detention is your deserved punishment."

Though a hard blow on his head was his punishment as Washi exclaimed angrily, "How the fuck am I supposed to get up if you don't wake me up! You're my personal alarm, dumbass!"

Rubbing the place where he could feel the forming bump Hoka defensively shouted back, "Am not! Get your ass out of your bed by yourself! I can't always come knocking on your fucking window every single morning!"

Their quarrel didn't stop there and all their classmates could do was watch them as spectators, until the door of their classroom was opened by a platinum blond girl who shouted for Washi, gaining everyone's attention. The 'brunette' was pretty known in their year for just having 'her' there breathing to promise for action at their school after all.

"Ueeeei Kakokui-chan! A senpai is looking for ya. Said his name is Sandou Chinicho or something," the tanned girl informed 'her' and caused for curious uproar in the room and twitching eyes from the delinquent duo.

Everyone knew that boys seldom harboured romantic feelings towards the rowdy 'girl', either fearing 'her' thuggish attitude—though they were just not used of a tomboyish girl carrying a mouth with more vulgarities than written down in their vocabulary—or befriending 'her' as 'she' could unpack trips and tricks on how to get on a girl's good side.

However, this situation was a different case, since interaction between different years were rare to the eye, especially a senpai asking for a kouhai. So, naturally this would catch everyone's attention and put Hoka's nerve on the edge as he still held the gang leader in contempt for yesterday's action. Yes, he was rather protective of his 'female' childhood friend, who he saw like a twin 'sister'.

"Hoka, put your damn jacket on again. You won't fight any shithead today," Washi ordered him without even having to spare him a glance to know what was going on in his head. The many years spent together until now weren't in vain at last.

"But—"

"No."

The black-haired boy pouted like a kicked puppy and followed 'her' orders dolefully, though that didn't mean he wouldn't dare to come up with plans on how to ambush their senpai eventually. Today would be good, since Washi got detention. So, I'll walk home by myself and have the chance to get my hands on this bastard.

Washi could only sigh at his dramatic behaviour and turned to the waiting girl, who had called for 'her' earlier, "Thanks for the info, Yama-chan. Can you please tell him I'm not here? That counts for everyone else here too. Please just pretend you don't know where I am in case he doesn't give up."