New Name

Lizzie could partially shift on command now, her claws, eyes, and fangs, but she couldn't completely shift unless Stiles made her.

Hope and Stiles' marriage had grown a lot more intimate as the days dissolved into a week. They had sex almost every night, thanks to Hope's spells they could be as loud as they needed to be.

Stiles remembered months ago back in his old world when he, Scott, Allison, and Lydia were planning on going ice skating, and he had told Scott that he wanted to have fun in lots of different positions and several times in a row. Well, with Hope he definitely did, lots of fun, in lots of positions, and several times in a row.

On the eighth day that Lizzie had been with them, Hope and Stiles woke up in each other's arms.

Stiles opened his eyes first, looking to his right he saw Hope.

He smiled as he leaned over and gave her a soft kiss and she moaned softly, kissing back.

Stiles leaned back, laying his head back onto his pillow.

Hope's eyes opened and she smiled,"Hi."

"Hi," Stiles replied, brushing a strand of hair out of the way of her face.

Hope leaned forward, stealing another kiss from his lips.

He cupped her face as the kiss deepened, he ran his tongue along her bottom lip, making her moan and open her mouth for him to enter.

It wasn't fueled by sexual energy like the ones they had last night, it was slow and more loving.

When they separated they just held each other for several long moments.

"You better change the sheets again," Hope whispered to him, looking into his whiskey brown eyes and she had a mischievous smile.

Stiles rolled his eyes,"I always do it, why can't you?"

"Because it's not the fifties where all wives have to do the laundry," Hope told him.

"Well, we could at least take turns," Stiles said,"I've never even seen you hang up a shirt before."

"Maybe I just want to wear less clothes when I'm around you," Hope informed him, and she smirked as he started to look at her very differently, but a good different that usually ended with Hope feeling like she was about to drown from the pleasure that Stiles made her feel.

She stood up and started walking towards the bathroom,"I'm going to shower."

"Okay," Stiles said, waiting for something.

Hope paused at the doorway to the bathroom, looking back at him,"Aren't you coming?"

Stiles smiled,"Wanted it to be consensual since we're not in the fifties anymore."

"Shut up and come shower with me," Hope replied.

Stiles laughed as he followed her into the bathroom.

Time Skip

"Why are we up here?" Lizzie asked a little nervously as she, Stiles, and Hope stood on the edge of a four story building.

"Testing your supernatural durability," Hope answered.

Things between Lizzie and Hope were still a little tense, but Lizzie no longer growled when Hope entered the room so there was progress.

"By throwing me off a building?" Lizzie asked, scoffing.

"If it makes you feel any better, Stiles is going first," Hope said.

"Wait, what?" Stiles asked, turning to Hope, but she suddenly shoved Stiles off of the edge of the building.

"SHIIIIIIIT!" Stiles yelled as he fell the whole way down, flipping through the air several times before landing in a crouch.