Reunion

"Aurora brought us back?" Hayley growled.

Without the three newly resurrected people realizing it, the Mikaelsons, Lizzie, Ethan, and Jackson had strategically placed themselves in the courtyard so they stood between Stiles and the three of them.

"Yes," Hope said, standing the closest to them,"She's been around the last couple of months. We've been trying to find her but she's proving to be good at hiding."

Elijah kept looking between them and Hayley with a bit of guilt, remembering his contribution to her death,"I see there's a few new faces."

"Elizabeth Saltzman," Klaus said, recognizing her,"You look different."

Lizzie shrugged,"I grew up."

Hope gestured to the Omegas,"They're Ethan and Jackson, they're...part of our pack," She said, not really lying.

Klaus settled his stare on Stiles,"Who is he?"

"He's Stiles," Hope answered, looking between her parents and her husband nervously,"He's my, um..."

Klaus looked between them and his eyes darkened, showing their Hybrid form. He zoomed forward, throwing himself past everyone. Too lost in his rage to even care.

He held Stiles against the wall by his throat, Klaus growled about to rip out Stiles's heart but he was suddenly yanked away and thrown to the ground by none other than his daughter.

Hope flexed her fingers, long black claws unsheathing, she bared her fangs, her eyes glowing red, and she roared.

Everyone looked at her with wide eyes, it had always been Stiles who would be the one roaring, no one else had even heard Hope roar before except Stiles.

"Hope?" Klaus asked incredulously, seeing her for the first time not just as the Tribrid, but also as an Alpha.

Hope only growled,"Never hurt him again!"

"Hope," Stiles said calmly,"I'm fine, okay? Not a scratch on me."

Hearing Stiles's voice calmed her down enough to shift back to human.

Klaus stood, and everyone tensed, then they relaxed when he backed away,"So, you have a boyfriend now? A human boyfriend?"

"He's not my boyfriend, he's my husband," Hope corrected, still standing between Klaus and Stiles.

"You're married?" Hayley asked, her heart breaking at the things she had missed.

Hope gave her mother a sad smile,"I wore your dress," She told her, earning a smile from her Mother.

"How long has it been?" Elijah asked,"Since we've died?"

"Almost four years," Rebekah answered.

"You got married at nineteen?" Hayley asked.

"Technically I was eighteen," Hope replied,"We got married six months ago. And it was a...special circumstance."

"What do you mean?" Hayley asked.

"We got married for the same reason you married Jackson Kenner."

At the name of her dead husband, Hayley's eyes held a spark of pain.

"You shared your power with them?" Klaus asked.

Hope shook her head,"He shared his power with us."

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but he's human," Elijah said.

"Turning human," Stiles corrected.

"Wait, what?" Rebekah said, wide eyed.

"Yeah, we just found out a little while ago," Stiles said,"Freya confirmed it."