Chapter One

From My Kind of Girl (Chapters 1-4)

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

March 10th, 2018
Washington, D.C.
Jennifer's Brownstone

Emily has been gone for 2 weeks now and let me tell you a vibrator only does so much. We've barely had the time to communicate with each other, I just got back for a case myself and let me tell you; my pussy is missing Emily. She sent me a message this morning letting me know that she's going to be home tonight, so I decided to try something different tonight. We just had a case involving BDSM, this man got off on inflicting pain to women and killing them.

On the flight back home I took this BDSM test and come to find out I'm a submissive and rope bunny. I love being controlled by Emily and the thought of me being tied up and at the mercy of her got my panties soaked. I went to the bathroom and had to rub one out so I could actually sleep on the flight. I sent Emily a video of that and she sent me a video of her stroking her cock; I love watching her huge cock get hard for me.

Once we finally landed in Virginia, Hotch gave us the weekend off as long as we promised to finish our reports Monday and who are we to say no. We all parted ways for the night. Once I got into my car, I made my way to the nearest lingerie store, I wanted a special outfit for Emily tonight. I sent her a message while on the plane letting her know about our plans so she could bring the proper hardware.

After leaving the store I headed home so I could get everything ready. I started by cleaning the house up then to my room to strip the bed and put new sheets on it. After that I made my way into the bathroom to shower and shave, I made sure my skin was silky smooth for her. After that I got dressed in the new lingerie set I bought with my red bottom heels. I slipped on my black robe and made my way back downstairs.

I poured myself a glass of red wine and sat on the couch as I waited for Emily to come over. I had our playlist playing in the back when my favorite song came on, it always made me think of Emily.

I can't wait 'til you come over
I'm not sober, so, you know
How it's 'bout togo
'CauseI like tofuck when I'm drunk
I liketo suck when I'm drunk
Come on, my baby, what'sup?
I need youto hurry up

As I sat there sipping my wine my phone pinged with Emily's text tone. It read "Off the airplane. In the car now, will be there soon" my pussy throbs at reading that.

Ican't wait, I can't wait
Pussy fairy's on the way
Ooh, woah, yeah
I need that late night lovin'

Emily knows how to treat my pussy like it's the best meal in the world, the way her tongue swirls around my clit, the way she tongue fucks my tight little cunt hole and how she always leaves bruises on me to find in the morning. I can feel myself getting wetter by the second. The wine has kicked in already.

I'm on my way, I'm comin'
I've been alone all night
I got you on my mind
I touch myself just thinkin' about you and
What that mouth do, yeah
When it come down, ooh
Lick it up, suck it up, vacuum, uh
Lick it up, suck it up, vacuum, like, oh, uh

I lay back on the couch and spread my legs, one hanging over the back of the couch. I untied my robe and let my hand wander down my body until it came to the top of my thong. My hand slides in and I moan out as I touch wetness, I start rubbing circles around my clit as I think about Emily fucking me senseless tonight, how deep her cock is going to reach inside me.

As I'm fucking myself I don't hear Emily using her key to get in, I almost scream when her hand wraps around my neck. She leans down beside my ear. "Getting started without me I see" I go to pull my hand away but she stops me "Keep going, show daddy how you cum" I keep going circling my clit faster, it's getting hard under my fingers and it's becoming harder to keep rhythm as she speaks into my ear, degrading me.

I feel my eyes starting to roll back, my legs are closing together by themselves, my hips lift as I try to seek out more of my fingers, I'm gasping for air as she squeezes my neck harder. I reach up and grab the back of her head to keep her mouth beside my ear.

"That's it baby, cum for me, show daddy what a good girl you can be, make that wet cunt cream for me" I arch up and start cumming as my legs shake, my stomach clenches to the point where it hurts as I cum.

"Fuck yes!!" I yell out as she tugs my head back by my hair, the pain sending me into another orgasm. I take my hand out of my thong and hold it up to her, she takes it and licks my juices off of them. I whimper at the sight. Her tongue swirls around my fingers.

"So delicious" I stood up shakily, staring at her through hooded eyes, my chest heaving up and down.

"Come on let's move this to the bedroom."

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

PART ONE IS FINALLY UP. The rest of the song carries over to the next part.

Hopefully you guys are going to enjoy the rest of the story. This is smut central!! 😈

Jennifer is about to get destroyed tonight.