Chapter Six

Emily had me tied to the bed. My legs were spread wide and tied then my arms were crossed over my chest and tied. I couldn't move a muscle. I loved being her rope bunny. I loved when she used my body for her own pleasure. She should get so crazy. Especially when she adds her drug of choice for nights like these. LSD. She gets so fucking wild and I love it. I'm giving her full access to my body, I want to feel her for weeks on end.

There's also a blindfold over my eyes so I don't know where she is or what she's doing. I jump when a hand brushes against my thigh. I swallow hard when a finger trials up my inner thigh. I whimper when that said finger taps against my swollen clit.

"Fuck please" I gasp when a hand smacks against my leg.

"No talking slut" I let out a quiet whimper.

"Now, I'm going to use this little tight body. I'm going to fuck you into the bed. I don't care how much you tap out, how much you plead and beg, I'm not stopping. I'm going to turn you into the filthiest slut I can." My stomach clenches at the words. She's going to destroy me.

...

I stare at Jennifer as she lays on the bed tied up. Her perfect body on display. Her small breast that fit perfectly in my hands. Her blonde hair. Her blue eyes, Jesus. They make me melt every time. Then there were her abs. I loved to kiss and nibble at each one. Next were her legs, so long and perfect. Especially when I'm between them and that's another thing. Her pussy is heaven. I could live there forever. But, right now. I'm going to destroy her.

"So" she jumped a little as I walked towards her. I smiled. "What is it that you want me to do to you?"

"I want you to use me, Sir"

"Limits?"

"No Sir" I loved when she let me go crazy. It was very rare for her to say no limits.

"Excellent, one question before we begin. If you want me to stop, what do you say?"

"Mercy"

"Good girl. Let's begin"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

I whimpered when she placed the nipple clamps on, they were the metal ones with teeth. I loved the pain, it made my orgasms so much better and stronger. I heard the vibrator turn on to my right. She placed it against my stomach running it slowly down to my pussy. I moaned loudly when she finally placed it on my clit. "Fuck, please" I whimper out.

"What did I say? No talking. This is your first strike" I nod my head. A part of me wanted to get punished. She fucks me so good. I never had sex with a woman let alone an intersex woman. I get the best of both worlds not to mention her dick, 9 inches of pure heaven.

She pulls the vibrator away. My hips chant up searching for it, my pussy is throbbing so bad. I feel her lay down between my legs and kiss my thighs, licking my sweat up with her tongue. I push my head back into the pillow. I whimper, biting my lip as she licks the space between my inner thigh and pussy.

"God you taste so fucking delicious" She growls. She wraps her arms around my thighs as she licks up my pussy, from my anus to my clit. I gasp quietly at the feeling. "Is this pussy all for me?"

"Yes sir" she hums against my pussy in an approval way. It drives me crazy when she does that. She takes one hand and places it against my stomach pulling against my skin to reveal my clit. I almost fly off the bed when she attacks it with her tongue. I whine trying to move my hips to meet her tongue. My head is spinning from my attempt at holding my orgasm back.

"Fuck I need to cum sir" I say as my eyes rolls back, I couldn't keep them open. My body was on a high. I licked my lips breathing heavily, I felt sweat building up on my body. I felt her suck my clit into her mouth. I pulled against the ropes trying to reach for her. Fuck I needed to cum so bad.

She pulled away and I almost cried. The blindfold making things even worse. I wanted to see her eat me out. I felt her begin to untie me, letting my arms and legs relax. She took the blind fold off and I looked at her, her eyes were wide as she stared at me. I swallowed hard as I saw her cock standing at attention.

"Get on your hands and knees" I nod and roll over getting on all fours. I look over my shoulder at her biting my lip. She looks so sexy staring at me, a blunt now hanging from her lips. She puts it out and climbs on the bed getting behind me. She rubs my ass cheeks before leaning down kissing both of them. I sigh as she does that. She spreads my cheeks and starts licking my ass, I drop my head moaning loudly.

"Fuck!" She pulls back and sits up grabbing my waist pulling me back as she slides into me. I groan loudly as I finally feel her filling me up. She was so hard and warm. Her hands grip my waist as she pounds into me. My knuckles are white from gripping the cover.

"Fuck you feel so amazing Jennifer. I've missed this pussy so much!" She leans down and kisses the back of neck before sliding her hand into my hair, shoving my face in the pillow as she rails into me. Our skin is slapping together, her cock is deep inside me pushing me closer to an orgasm than I was before.

"Please can I cum?!" I whimper out as she reaches under me rubbing my clit.

"Cum for me Jennifer, squeeze my cock" she smacks my ass as I start cumming pushing back against her. I feel something run down my leg. She pulls away and I fall against the bed. I lay there slowing my breathing down because I know we are going rounds tonight and I'm prepared to get destroyed until I can't walk anymore.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Stay tuned for the next part! 😈

Hope you guys are enjoying this smut book! Let me know where y'all wanna see them do it at, I know y'all nasty little minds can think of something!