Chapter Eight

WARNING: Rated M.

Contains: edging, gagging, and minor anal.

Emily wants Jennifer to try out this new toy. 😈

Suggested by: @pagetsnumberonewhore ENJOY!

Chapter is lengthy!

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

July 4th, 2020
Washington, DC
Prentiss Household

It was the night of 4th of July and we were heading to Emily's parents house along with the team for a private firework show. She does this every year according to Emily and it's safer because it won't be anybody we don't know there. Henry was excited to see Jack and Spence. They always had fun together.

I was in the bathroom getting ready when Emily walked in closing and locking the door behind her. I put my hairbrush down looking at her.

"What are you doing and what's in that bag?" I said looking at the black bag she was holding. She held it out to me.

"It's for you, well us. But, mostly you" I looked at her weird before taking the bag, I looked inside and my eyes widened looking at the box.

"What is this?" I pulled it out looking it over. I swallowed hard when I realized she wanted me to wear this tonight. Around EVERYONE.

"Put it in, finish getting ready and meet us downstairs. And don't take forever or you'll suffer all day." I clenched at her words as she kissed my cheek before walking away. I heard her calling for Henry as she made her way downstairs.

I leaned against the sink as I took the toy out of the box, I grabbed the lube from under the counter. I lifted my leg up and rested my foot on the chair I had. I slowly slide the toy into me whimpering quietly. After it was all the way in I put my leg down and finished getting ready. I had on a bikini under this black dress and I had on some white vans. I grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs.

"Ready?" Emily asked me standing up holding Henry.

"Yup" I nodded looking at her. We headed to the garage and climbed in her car, she buckled Henry in as I slid into the passenger seat. The toy was so full in me. I was already getting turned on and she hadn't even started the toy up.

"Do we need to stop anywhere or are we good?" Emily asked, sliding into the driver's seat.

"Nope, we are all good to go." I reached into my purse pulling Henry's iPad out. I put spongebob on and handed it to him. We had an hour drive to Emily's parents lake house. I kicked my shoes off and reclined my seat back grabbing my blanket so I could take a nap.

Emily's phone rang about 5 minutes later so I listened to her talk to Chris as I fell asleep. I jerked awake 30 minutes later. I shifted in my seat when I felt the vibrator start pulsing inside of me. I looked in the backseat and noticed Henry sleeping.

I looked over at Emily.

"Emily baby.." there was a part of the toy that touched the bottom of your clit and it was making my eyes feel heavy, it put the right amount of pressure on it.

"What's wrong baby?" She asks, glancing over quickly. I glared at her as she turned it up higher. I sink down in my seat. I grip the arm rest as I press down against the toy.

"Holy shit" I breathe out quietly. This toy is so powerful. "You're gonna make me cum if you don't stop"

"Sounds like you need to practice self control Jennifer. You don't cum until I tell you to, understood?"