The Forest

"So who wants to go in first?"

Caiden questions is all.

"I volunteer Kyla!"

I screamed. The look on her face was priceless. It was a mixture of confusion, shock, anger, and just pure stupidness.

She opened her mouth to go against me but I couldn't let her, I needed to punish her for being an annoying rat.

"Kyla you'd be perfect to inspect because you're so brave and strong."

I say with obvious sarcasm in my voice.

"I would be great yes, and I am strong and brave... but I think Lukas should go because he is the most strong and brave person I ever met!"

What. is.happening.

"Aww thanks Kyla, I am aren't I? See Lily, some people appreciate me!"

I was ready to kill the both of them. I clenched my fists and felt my blood rushing to my face.

"Did I ever say I didn't appreciate you? No! Do I appreciate you? No, but maybe I would if you'd shut up for once I would!"

I stormed into the forest.

"So I guess that means she volunteered?"

Caiden chimes in from the back. I just keep waking. I cant believe the nerve of some people. As I was getting deeper into the forest I started to hear leaves crunching behind me. I can't believe everyone sucked up their problems and went into the big scary forest.

But really, I didn't believe it. I turned around when suddenly a bunch of tiny fuzzy things lunged at me.

Lukas P.O.V

I can't believe Lily just stormed into the forest like that. We could have used the buddy system or something. Possibly a pre school safety rope.

"So should we wait until she comes back and tells us it's clear?"

Kyla questioned. I really liked Kyla. Not like, like like, but like, hey your cool wanna eat lunch at the same table, like. And I think that Lily really likes her too.

"No, lets go into the forest now."

Caiden interrupts me from my thinking.

"Alrighty then."

Kyla says. She practically skips into the forest.
~•*~•*~•*~

We've been walking for at least a half hour now and no sign of Lily. She either died or was killing something. You can never tell with her. I decide to consult with the others.

"Hey guys, do you think it's weird we haven't seen Lily yet?"

"A little."

Caiden responded. Kyla just shrugged. We kept walking for about another 15 minutes when I heard leaves crunching behind us. Lily must have found us! I turned around to greet her but was greeted by a furry beasts instead.

I decided to start up the story again! I'll update again soon!
Sorry this is so short.