I Arrive

"She's waking up!"
My eyes flickered open to witness a place I've never seen before. the grass was yellow and the sky was pink, the roses where still red, the only thing different was they had eyes...

Instead of leaves on the trees, there was cotton, this place was amazing!
My eyes then focused on a boy, he looked about my age, maybe a little older. he had dark brown hair and glowing green eyes. He was wearing a brown t-shirt and jean shorts. The only weird thing was he had a breastplate on and other armor leg protectors.
"My name is Caden,"he said rather cheerfully,
"And you must be..."

"Lily Grayson." I announced.

"Right."

"Where am I?"

"On your way to heaven."

"Really?"

"No, you're in Lanhen."

"And that is..."

"A place where an evil sorcerer traps people he doesn't like."

"How did you get here?"

"When I was a kid, I used to play baseball, I used the sorcerers window in his house as a target. and I had a pretty good aim. What did you do?"

"My mom is dating him, and he didn't want me as a future daughter."

"Yikes."

"Yeah, wait if when he kills people they go here than-"

"Don't go any further, he didn't kill us, it's more like he banished us. Now come on, I'm gonna show you around."

---------------------------------------------
Sorry this is kind of short, it's really just an information chapter. Next chapter after 15 reads :)
---------------------------------------------