Getting the Armor

After the council member asked me how I got here and a bunch of other junk, I found Caiden and Lukas at the armory.
LK:
"There she is! Hey Caiden Lily's back!"

Caiden came running over to me sweating like a pig.

C: "Lily...you're...finally...here...I...need"

Lk:
"He needs you to et measured for your armor size, he was melting the medal and he had a little trouble in the process."

L:
"Ok, where do I go?"

Lk:
"Down the hallway and third door to the left."

I nodded and walked to the third door on the left and when I opened the door a place of pink stung my eyes.
"Hello! I'm Vicky, I will fit you measure you so you can fit in your armor!"

Vicky was wearing a pink sundress. Pink flats, pink makeup and her hair was even dyed pink.

V: "Alright now come here,"

I walked cautiously towards Vicky when she took a big tape measurer.

V:"Alright now hold this."

She handed me the end of the tape measurer and walked around me.

V: "There it is, now go home and come back tomorrow and your armor will be all set!"

I walked out of the room as fast as I could and dreaded the next day when I would have to see her again.

Caiden and Lukas where waiting for me in the lobby, it seems like they're always waiting for me.

L: "Vicky told me to go home, where should I go?"

Lk: "You can stay with me! You can sleep in my sister's room, she'll be out tonight."

L:" Thanks."

---------------------------------------------
Sorry if it's going a little slow or is a little unclear, it will unravel soon enough, if you don't like the new way I'm making people talk then feel free to say so, I'd love to hear your opinion. And sorry this chapter is a little short, they will start getting longer. Next post at 15 reads!

-Rachel
---------------------------------------------