The Boy With the Red Hair

Caden and I walk around until we reach a small village that appears to be from the 1700s.
"Why-"
"The sorcerer doesn't provide us with anything,"
Caden said informing me,
"We have to fend for ourselves."

The only modern thing about this town was the clothes and the attitude. The people here has a bone to pick with everyone the see. Its pretty pathetic.
"Caden! Over here!"
A voice called from the distance. A boy popped into my view, he was probe ably the same age as Caden, but he was a lot handsomer. But I already had enough experience with handsome guys to last me my life.
When the boy came closer into view I saw that he had flaming red hair and blue eyes that matched my own. He was wearing a green short sleeved shirt and black jeans. And he to had armor on.
"What's with all of the armor?" I ask Caden.
"Nothing much, we're just preparing for war."

"Oh-kay."

The boy with the red hair is now right in front of us. He begins to talk in a cute but manly voice,
"Who is this dapper young lady?"

Caden luckily sees that I am at loss of words and speaks for me.
"This is Lily, she just came today."

"Well hello Lily, may I say it is absolutely fabulous to meet you."

This guy was earthier really weird, or had a really big sense of humor.
"Umm, can I talk to you for a second." Caden said to his friend

"Sure."

The walked away behind a building. I couldn't help but to eavesdrop. I tiptoed over next to the building they we're standing behind. First I heard the boy with the red hair.
"Caden, you're friend is gorgeous."

Then there was Caden,
"Well she won't like you if you don't quit making a fool out of your self."

"Okay, okay."

I ran back to where I was standing and acted natural. They approached me and the boy with the red hair talked first.
"I'm sorry for before, let's start over."

"Okay than hello, my name is Lily Grayson, and you are?"

"My name is-"

---------------------------------------------
I'll post the next one at 15 reads, I hope you guys like it so far!
---------------------------------------------