The Party

"Excuse me but can I help you?" I said to the man that was stalking me.

"Oh, um, no I just moved here and I'm looking around the neighborhood."

"What house do you live in?"

"Oh, you know... the one... by the thing... on the corner..."
As he was talking he was slowly backing away.

"That was weird," I muttered as I continued walking home.

The next day was Saturday, that meant I got to stay home, eat popcorn and watch movies from the 1960s all day.

But my plans where unfortunately spoiled when Dan called me and invited me to a party.

I decided to go because I've never been to party before and I was really curious. The party started at seven but Dan came at noon so we could hang out.

"Hey, what's up?" Dan said when he pulled into my driveway.

"Nothing much, how about you?"

"Nothing lets go."

"K"
I got into his cheap car and drove off. First we went to the movies and saw "Into the Woods".
When the movie started, Dan took one look at how in love Cinderella and Prince Charming where,

"That's like us." he whispered to me.

---------------------------------------------
NOT PART OF THE STORY
if you haven't seen into the woods and you don't want any spoilers skip the next paragraph
---------------------------------------------

Then came the part where Prince Charming cheated on Cinderella, I didn't think much of it at the time.

After the movie, it was 2:00 so we went to his house to hang out. While we where talking, I realized that he actually isn't that bad. He likes the same things I do and he's really sweet. I mentally slapped myself for thinking that because how can you do experiments on a hamster that you love?

After a while it was time for the party, Dan drove me home for so I could change my outfit. I decided to wear a sleeveless dress that was black and ruffly from my waist down, and purple and tight from my waist up. I put on hoop earrings with real diamonds engraved in them an a matching necklace. I was ready.

Dan was waiting in the my drive way for me so he didn't have to make two trips. when he saw me he got really nervous and could hardly talk. I'm starting to appreciate my beauty more.

When we got to the party, Dans "gang" was waiting for him. he kissed me and told me we would catch up later. I walked around the party aimlessly until someone approached me.

"Hey I'm Cara."
Cara had bright red hair and dimples bigger than my house. she has more freckles than stars in the sky and she was wearing a light pink party dress. She was really peppy, I didn't like her.

"I'm Lily."

"Oh I know, not to be stalkerish or anything, I know some people are like that, I'm not though, you're just really popu-"

"I get it, thanks."

"Wanna hang out! It'll be soooo much fun!"

"I, um... need to get some punch first, yeah punch. I'll be back."

"Ok, hurry!"
I didn't really get pumch. I decided to go searching for an empty room to sit in. After an century if searching, I found a room with an unlocked door. I opened the door to see something that tore my heart into pieces and stomped it to the ground. Dan was kissing someone else.

I slammed the door and stormed down the hall. Cara caught me as I was opening the front door.

"Hey! Where are you going," she shouted, "WHERE IS THE PUN-"

The door was shut and I was halfway home before she could open it. I can't believe the first guy I actually had feelings for, and he betrayed me. Finally I opened the front door and...

"What are you doing here?!?"

___________________________ I'll post the next one after this gets 10 reads, and thx sooo much for over 100 reads!