The Sleepover

Lukas P.O.V.

A little while after Caiden came, we started doing stuff like playing board games and having Dance party's. Lily was kill at Sorry. She seemed to have a bone to pick with me because every-time she got Sorry, guess who went back to start, me.

She was a pretty good dancer too, she didn't have as much skills as me, but you know, whatever. Then we started telling stories....

L: "So then, he threw his sandwich at my face, and it was smothered in mustard, and I got drenched."

Caiden and I burst end out laughing, we where imagining little angry Lily wiping mustard off of her face.

L:"Then awhile ago, he asked me out, and I said no cause of that."

C: "Kinda like you Lukas, huh. Holding grudges."

Lily started laughing and I pretended to be mad. After a while, Lily excused herself to go change into the pajamas Maisly lent her.

Caiden and I decided to go get changed too. When we got back, I saw Lily and I was dumbstruck once again. She was wearing an orange tank-top and blue silk pajama pants. Her hair was still in the adorable messy braids. She looked great in every outfit, even her pajamas. I was wearing an old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle shirt, and green fuzzy pajama pants. Caiden was wearing a white shirt and black sweat pants.

If was already 11:00 so we decided to go to bed. Caiden and I to my room, Lily to my sister's room. Since Lily was gone, Caiden and I could finally talk about her.

Lk: "So, what do ya think of Lily?"

C: "She's cool, how about you?"

Lk:"I like her."

C:"Do you like like her or just like her?"

Lk:" I don't know yet. Well anyway I'm gonna go see if Lily is situated."

C:"Since when do you say situated?"

I just stuck my tongue out at Caiden and walked out.

I knocked before entering Lily's room, or Maisly's room, or whatever. I walked in to find her looking at the same snow globe she was before. She seemed deep in thought.

Lk:" Hey."

I said, breaking her out of her trance.

L:"Oh, hey."

Lk:"I just wanted to make sure you don't need anything."

L:"No, I'm good."

Lk:"Okay... but why are you so interested in the snowglobe."

L: "This?"

Lily lifted up the snow globe and I nodded. It wasn't even anything special. It was just 2 girls skipping through snow.

Lk: "Uh huh."

L:"Oh, well, there are two girls here, their having fun. Their probably friends, best friends. And, I never really had any friends."

Lk:"Why? You are pretty, and I bet super popular."

Lily moved over to the bed and sat down.

L:"Yeah, but people would only be my friend because I was pretty and popular. And anyway, none of them are really good enough for me anyway."

Lily sure was judgmental. I joined her on the bed and continued trying too cheer her up.

Lk:"Well yeah, none of them are good enough for you."

I was trapped in the moment and leaned in to kiss her, and surprisingly she leaned in too. We kissed, it was amazing, and short. Right when Lily realized what happened she "had to go to the bathroom" and ran out if the room.

She doesn't even know where the bathroom is.

---------------------------------------------
I hoped you guys liked the chapter... next one after 15 reads. Remember to comment, read vote, and follow!

-Rachel
---------------------------------------------