We Begin

Kyla was seriously getting on my nerves. She was such a kiss up it was crazy. Every time Lukas or Caiden would say something, she would giggle and twirl her hair. I can't believe I ha to go on a quest with her for God knows how long.

We are just about ready to embark on our mission. We each have a backpack full of extra clothes, a first aid kit, some food, and a couple more things. All I needed to do now was get dressed. I put on a blue tank top and a black zip up jacket over it. I had on jeans and sneakers. All courtesy of Maisly. I went to go check on how Lukas and Caiden where progressing. Hopefully they where all dressed and ready to go. But of course they weren't. Their backpacks where sprawled against the floor accompanied by layers of clothes.

L: "Hurry up!"

I yelled to them.

C: "In a second, we're almost ready."

They scrambled around for a few more minutes just like pigs in a pen. After a while Lukas came up to me and pushed me into the hallway. he went back in his room and shut the door. They where probably about to get changed.

I took full advantage of the time to do something with my hair. It would kill me if I had to push it back after everything I did. I put it into two fishtail braides. When I was little I spent hours braiding my doll's hair so I was pretty fast.

Even though I was fast, I still wasn't good. After I redid my hair 4 times to make it perfect, I went to go check on Lukas and Caiden again. To my surprise they where actually ready.

We left to go pick up Kyla who was getting ready at her house. She had her hair in a tight ponytail and was wearing a black sweat shirt and green jeans. They where the ugliest thing I've seen in my life.

We went to the train station once we where situated and got onto a train no bigger than a normal car. It was trashy and gross. After 2 hours or Kyla giggling, twisting her hair and biting her bottom lip, me rolling my eyes, throwing my head back in agony and wishing I was dead, we finally arrived. We where at a train station that hasn't been cleaned in over 50 years. There was moss growing on the walls and animals burrowed in the plush seats.

We walked outside to see woods that went 100 miles back. We had the honor of going through them. Yipee.

They finally started the quest!

Next part after 15 reads, remember to vote, comment and follow!