Acting Natural

Lily's P.O.V

I just experienced the most awkward thing in my life.
Lukas. kissed. me.

I was in the bathroom(it took me a while to find it) calming myself down in the mirror.

L: "I'm just gonna pretend it didn't happen and act natural."

Talking to myself calms me down, I just can't do it in public. You don't know how many times old lady's came up to me in stores asking if I needed tips on buying medication. Well anyway, I ventured back to Maisly's room.

I inched the door open slowly and carefully, making sure not to make any noise. I peeked my head in and... He was gone! Thank god, I don't know what I would have done if he was still in their.

I crawled under the covers that where very uncomfortable. Probably because I'm used to 3,000 dollar sheets, but still. I eventually fell asleep.

*~•~*

I woke up to a knock on the door.

C:"Umm, Lily?"

Caiden was talking to me through the door.

C: "Breakfast is ready."

I heard him walk away as I lazily looked up at the clock. 9:00. That's not to bad, once I got up at 1 in the afternoon.

I got up and walked to the kitchen. There was a breakfast buffet waiting for me. There where waffles drenched in sugar and syrup. Toast buttered to perfection, French toast, pancakes, omelets and even more mouthwatering food.

L:"Who made this?!"

Lk:"My parents."

L:"Where are they?"

Lk:" At work, they come home late and leave early."

I nodded and dug in.

C: "So how'd you sleep Lil?"

Did Caiden really just call me Lil? No one ever calls me Lil. I kinda liked it.

L: "Great, theatre was and sheets and room weren't what I'm used to, but it was still fine."

C:"Good."

Caiden was eating like a gentleman, you know, with a fork and knife. While Lukas, well I don't know if he was eating breakfast or if he was eating a golden apple. He are so fast it made me dizzy.

Sorry this is short, it's a filler chapter, next after 15 reads! Remember to vote, comment, and follow!