Before the Sleepover

Lukas P.O.V

Lk: "Hey Caiden, why don't you sleepover too, it'll be fun!"

C: "I don't know..."

I made a puppy face to add extra effect.

C:" Fine, I'll be there at 7."

With that Caiden walked away, leaving Lily and I alone.

Lk: "So... wanna head over to my house?"

L: "Sure."

Lily is really lucky, and so is Caiden. They got to see the real world. I was born here, my mom and dad where both banished here. They met, fell in love, got married, and had me and my two sisters. I've always-

L:"Hey"

Lk: "Huh?"

L:" I think we just passed your house."

Lk: "What makes you think that? I know exactly where I'm going!"

L:"Then why don't you go up to the mailbox than says The Kingsley's on it and ask where your house is."

Lk:"Right- Let's go inside then."

We walked inside my fairly big house, it was one of the biggest houses in the whole town. I was waiting for Lily to drop down on her knees and pray to me for having such a big house, but it wasn't happening so I decided to give it a little push.

Lk: "Soo, what do ya think?"

L: "Ehh."

I was shocked, no flabbergasted. My house was huge!

Lk: "Excuse me?"

L:"How much was this house?"

Lk:"Maybe around $300,000."

Lily started to laugh so hard she fell on the ground.

L: "Are..you...serious?!?"

She managed to say between laughs.

L: " My house costs 3 millions dollars!"

Lk: "Whaa-"

L: "Oh I'm rich by the way."

Lk: " I could kinda tell!"

On that lovely note I walked her to my sister's room. She looked around as if she was a judge on American Ideal, trying to see if the person(room) was good enough. Finally she shrugged and walked into the room.

L: "Where is your sister anyway?"

My sister was actually still in the house... not going anywhere, I just wanted an excuse to spend more time with Lily.

Lk: "She's sleeping over her friends house."

She nodded and continued examining every nick-nack in the room.

Lk: "You get settled and I'm gonna go get a drink, you want anything?"

L: "Sure, do you have Pepsi?"

I nodded and walked out of the room. I wasn't really getting Pepsi... I was going to go have a chat with my sister.

Lk: "Maisly! How are ya big sister whom I love and cherish?"

I batted my eyelashes and playfully punched her in the arm to show here how "special" she was to me.

M: "What do you want?"

Lk: " You know me so well! We really do have a connection, we understand each other's needs and-"

M: "Cut to the chase."

Lk: "Well I'm gonna need you to leave the house for a while..."

M:"And why is that?"

Lk: "Well this girl just came and she has no where to go and-"

M: "Say no more, I will leave under one condition, I wanna see what she looks like!"

Lk: "Maisly..."

I whinnied in protest.

M:" Well I need to see what my future sister-in-law looks like!"

I punched her in the arm for real this time.

M:"Either I see her, or I don't leave!"

Lk:"Fine!"

Before we left I made sure to grab a Pepsi for Lily. When we got to the room Lily was examining a snow globe Maisly got a long time ago.

Lk: "Lily, I want to introduce you to my sister Maisly."

Lily was looking her over as she did the room. First she looked at her clothes, blue jeans and a white t-shirt. Then she moved up to her hair, straight and red like mine. Then she got to the face. she seemed fascinated with how many freckles my sister had. She was truly a ginger.

It wasn't to awkward though because Maisly was looking over Lily too.

M:"Do you need to borrow clothes?"

Maisly probably noticed that Lily was wearing a fancy dress and expensive jewelry.

L:"That would be amazing!"

Lily and Maisly instantly started talking about clothes and hair and all that other stuff girls obsess over. I left the room before Lily started trying on outfits.

After forever and a day, the emerged from Maisly's room. Lily was wearing a blue skirt and a white t-shirt and hair was in two braids in front of her solders. She looked absolutely stunning. I was at a loss of words. Right before I began drooling, the doorbell luckily rang. It was 7 already, Caiden must be at the door.

Lk:" I'll go get that..."

Sorry it took me forever to get this out, I just had serious writers block.😂 I hope the wait was worth it. Next part after 15 reads!

-Rachel