Seeing you again - 1

Hi !!! This is the story when Carmen and Gray meet each other again after season 4 . And sorry I did not update for a while . I was kind of busy . Anyways enjoy the story .

Requested by CarmenandGray

_____

The wind blows through her hair . All she could hear was the children giggling . It has been 2 weeks since Carmen was reunited with her mother . She was getting used to the normal life . She was outside in the playground with the children . The children laughing and enjoying the time with their friends reminded Carmen about Gray . Her first and best friend . He was like a brother to her in V.I.L.E Academy . But now he is gone . This thought made Carmen's heart shatter into pieces . She killed her best friend . She killed the man she loved .

Meanwhile...

Gray was in Buenos Aires . He had to light an opera in Teatro Colon . Buenos Aires made him think of Carmen . The time they had spent together was magical . When she smiles , it's like the whole world is smiling and when she cries , the whole world is broken into pieces . Gray really wanted to see his best friend , the woman he fell in love with . He wanted to see her beautiful face . But he cannot . He choose to leave her alone and let her live the life she wanted without any complications . 

_____

Carmen watched as the children played in playground . Few kids where on the swing . Few were on the slide . Carmen stared at the children for a while . But then her eyes drifted away to the ground . She kept thinking of Gray . She wished that she could see Gray again but she couldn't . She thought he was dead .

"Something is bothering you" said Carlotta interrupting her thoughts .

"How do you always look through me" Carmen said with a smile .

"The look on your face tells everything mija"

Carmen sighed and said ,"I've done something horrible . When I was programmed by V.I.L.E , I killed by best friend . He helped me get my memories back . But I thought he betrayed V.I.L.E and now he is dead because of me". A few tears escaped Carmen's eyes .

Carlotta hugged Carmen and said ,"I'm so sorry Carmen mi hija "

Carmen remained silent with her face still hooked to the ground . Suddenly a girl came to Carmen and her mother and said ," I can't find Maria . She said that she saw an ice cream lady and went to get ice cream . Now she is not here . I wanted to play with her ."

Carmen was going smile seeing her pouty face but hearing that Maria was lost made her frown . She asked the little girl where she went and she pointed to the opposite street . Carmen immediately ran in search for Maria . She searched everywhere . She ran to the nearby café to see if Maria was there or not but she wasn't . She went back to the orphanage to tell her mom that Maria was not anywhere . But she was surprised to see Maria back . 

Carmen asked ," How did you get back ?".

Maria said ," A man came and got me back here . I told him that this is where I live ."

Carmen smiled and said ," Ok . Don't run away next time okay ?"

Maria nodded . Carlotta said ," Yes but when I told the man that you were looking for her , he seemed surprised , like he knew you ."

Carmen smiled and said ," You mentioned my name ?"

Carlotta laughed and said ,"How can I not ? I am so excited that my daughter is back to me that I just can't hold my mouth ."

Carmen smiled but when she heard her mother say that he was surprised to hear her name , she wanted to know who it was . She asked ,"Where did he go ?"

Carlotta said ," He went towards the park ".

Carmen went into the park . Something about this man makes her feel familiar . She thought he was probably a V.I.L.E operative who escaped jail . She walked and walked and saw ...

" Gray !!!!"

Part 2 ??

Thank you for reading my book . And plzzzzz requests . I have no idea what to do . Byeee