Time for training ;)

Requested and posted in tumblr
This story contains some sexual content .
________________________________________

It's been a while since the New Zealand caper . A while since Gray got his memories back . And a while since he joined Team Red . Gray was officially a new member of the team . And everyone were nothing but wonderful to him . He enjoyed hanging out with them all the time . But .... every since he joined the team .... He had a dark desire . A dark desire with ... Carmen . She was the beauty who swept him off his feet as soon as he saw her . That beautiful smile , and her gorgeous gray-blue eyes , He loved her with all his heart and he wanted her . He wanted her so badly . But he can't . "She doesn't like me" he kept thinking . And that was that

.

.

.

.

.

"Come on Gray !" Carmen shouted "I thought you wanted my help with training !"

"Coming ! just can't get this shirt properly !" Gray ran to the basement where Carmen said they were going to train . But when he went there she wasn't there .

"Ha ! Look who's late now" Gray laughed.

As he turned around he saw her walking down the stairs. "You should've expected that you know"

Gray couldn't tear his eyes off her . He never saw her like this . She was in a black sports bra supporting her bust , red sports leggings and tied her hair up into a ponytail . She looked soo...hot . Sooo hot . He wanted to immediately push her into the corner and complete his desire . But no . He kept reminding himself she's not for him . She doesn't like him .

She approached him and noticed the sadness in his eyes . "Are you .... you ok ?"

"Yeah ... yeah yeah of course I'm fine why wouldn't I be ?" he smirked .

"Ok then . Let's see if you are truly OK" she tossed him a flirty smile making him chuckle . He loved this side of her . But he knew that all this banter is just for fun .

He was so deep in thought that he didn't realize Carmen coming towards him ready to throw a punch . But lucky for him he was able to snap out of his thoughts before she broke his bones . Gray dodged every single punch of hers . But he didn't do anything to her ... and Carmen relaxed a bit too much because of this . And without even a second thought Gray wrapped his arms around her arms , stopping them from attacking him .

"You are good" she smirked .

"Well you know ... there are many other things I'm good at "

"Oh ... like what" she leaned forward as she said this giving Gray a boost of confidence .

"Oh you'll just die doing those . I'm sure you can't handle it" He leaned more closer , leaving only a few centimeters between their lips .

She giggled at his comment "Oh yeah ... Try me".

Gray was surprised by this . Did she know what he was talking about ? What if she was just joking ? But no . He couldn't let his thoughts come in his way . He needs this . And he will get this .

He slowly bent his head , leaning towards her , getting closer every single second and slowly ... his lips met hers . And it was a pleasant and wonderful sensation . Felling her soft lips on his ... it was all just amazing to him . "But it probably isn't for her" he thought ."I'm surely gonna a get a hell about this right now".

But just about another thought was about to slide into his brain , he heard a sound coming out of her mouth as his tongue touched her lips . His eyes flew open when he realized that she was enjoying this as much as he is . He loved this . This is exactly what he wanted . Exactly what he's been waiting for a long time .

His tongue went deep down her throat making her moan ever louder . He pulled at her hair , undoing her ponytail and letting her gorgeous hair flow down her shoulders as their tongues were battling .

Slowly they pulled back with red blush spread all over their cheeks . Gray pulled her back towards him and pressed his lips once again with his hands running all over her body .

This is gonna be a fun training .

;)