The red stranger

How would it be if Dexter Wolfe didn't die but escaped and started a new life with Carmen's mother and Carmen ? Well in this story , Dexter wolfe tells Carmen about VILE and she sets of to learn more about it . Later , VILE sends an operative to Dexter Wolfe but instead , he runs into Carmen .
________________________________________________

What is this VILE ? she thought . Carmen Esperanza Wolfe was on a mission , learning about this VILE her father told her about . All she knew was that is was a villains organization and is after her father . She needs to know about this , more than her father had told her .  She set of to Dubai to destroy one of their capers and learn about them somehow . And here she is , in a red gown and hair tied up into a pretty half braided hairstyle . VILE wanted to steal a necklace called the heart of the ocean which was being displayed at a ball . She looked beautiful as always . She was truly the prettiest there . She knew she could do this , that she can destroy this little caper of theirs .

On the other side of the hall was one of operatives from VILE . Crackle was one of the favourites of the faculty . He was sent for almost all their operations and every one of them were successful. He was always focused on his mission . Nothing , absolutely nothing would distract him . But this time , his eyes were snatched away by the stunning vision in red . He went behind her , trying to get her attention and look at her face but failed to . His mind suddenly snapped to the voice of his partner , Neal the Eel . Why is this freaky eel  even tagging along with me when he dose not even like me ? he thought . 

"Keep your head in the game Cracker . We wouldn't want to lose your reputation ." His voice was as annoying as he is . 

"Exactly and we wouldn't want to start yours "Graham heard a growl from the eel but ignored it taking one last look at the gorgeous lady in red and went back to work . 

He ran for the necklace , hoping that he wasn't too late but he was . He found the display case empty . He looked around , hoping to find it in some other case but no it wasn't there . This is his first unsuccessful caper . What would the faculty think when they find out ? he thought . He wanted to find a way to save himself but there was nothing . He had to make the call to the faculty and tell them that it's gone . As he was about to call , he found a red thread on the case . Red ? The only person who wore red in this ball was that woman . Yes , The same woman who he fell for . 

Graham made the call and crossed his fingers , hoping that the faculty won't take it too badly . All the faculty members appeared on the screen . Maelstrom , Countess Cleo , Dr . Belum and Shadowsan . 

"Good news as always Crackle ?"Maelstrom's voice was filled with certainty .

"Well - I came to get the necklace - but - someone else got to it first" as the words spilled out of his mouth , the smiles on the faculty disappeared . Graham decided to continue as the faculty's mouths were still closed shut ."I saw a red thread on the display case . She might've stole the necklace"

"She ?" questioned Coach Brunt .

"There was only one person in the crowd who wore red and she is probably the one who stole it." 

"It's her" came a voice from the corner of the table

"Are you sure dear shadowsan ?" said Maelstrom pretty sure it wasn't who shadowsan said .

"Yes . I am the one who has seen Wolfe's family aren't I ?" 

"Very well then . Crackle , we need sometime to discuss about something" Graham nodded and cut the call . His heart was beating fast , hoping that they wouldn't do anything . Who were they talking about ? Who was she ? Why would she steal what we're after ? all kinds of thoughts were coming to his brain about the lady in red . But , once again , his thoughts were interrupted . But not by Neal who squeals .