The new you

This is a story which happened when Carmen was evil . And I am begging for requests . You can send em in comments too .

Requested by Redcracklefan

__________________________________________

It all happened after a caper in London . Gray and Carmen were assigned to steal the rosette stone for professor maelstrom . Carmen was standing on top of a building looking at the view . Her auburn  hair was down till her waist , moving slowly because of the wind . She was thinking about the weird thing that happened that day . She felt that she should return the stolen item . Why would I want to return it ? What happened to me during the years I don't remember ? she thought . 

"Penny for your thoughts ?" Gray said breaking her thoughts .

"It was nothing . I was just enjoying the view , taking a little break . I deserve it since I am the one who did everything today ." 

"I was the one who disabled all the cameras and everything . You would've never done anything without me ."

"Whatever . Where are we supposed to go any way ?"

"To the hotel . Last one to reach there will pay "

As Gray ran towards the hotel , Carmen used her grapple hook . She was faster than Gray and more smarter so she was able to reach there fastly . She looked around for Gray for a few seconds but she suddenly felt someone's arms around her waist . She turned and saw Gray . 

"Turns out I came first" said Carmen .

"No way ! You used your grapple hook ."

"You didn't say I couldn't"

"Fair point . I'm paying I guess"

"You guessed right"

"We gotta change . We can't just go in there like this"

Gray goes to a corner and changes into his regular clothes as Carmen talks with Coach Brunt about the agents who were trying to stop them from stealing the stone . After he changes  Carmen goes to a corner . Gray turns to another side so he can't see her bare body .

"Don't you wanna take a peek ?" Carmen teased .

"I'd rather be a gentleman"

Carmen giggled and changes into her black shirt , black jeans and red jacket . She tied her hair into a bun . She and Gray walked inside the hotel . Carmen went to look around as Gray booked a room . Gray missed the old Carmen . The new Carmen may look the same but she doesn't behave the same . Her smile has changed into and evil grin . He still loved Carmen but he wanted the actual one back . He got the key for the room and went to Carmen . Gray and Carmen went inside the room .

"Wait ... why is there only one bed here ?" said Carmen .

"Well I thought that it would be nice to -"

"Gray !!!"

"Sorry Sorry I was-"

"It's ok but the next time this happens , you'll be dead in my hands"

Gray chuckled and fell on the bed . Carmen joined him . She turned to the other side . Gray threw and arm around her and said ,"Goodnight Beautiful ".

"Goodnight Gray "

__________________________________