Green with envy

This is a story in which Gray gets jealous because another guy was flirting with Carmen . Happens after the Seeing you again story . Hope you like it . If you have any request please send them to me .

_____

It was 2:00pm . Carmen was coming from her college . She was studying human psychology . She and Gray met again three weeks back . He was waiting for her outside the college . Carmen was so happy to see Gray . She promised that they could catch up again since they were not able to catch up because of a project she had to work on . She ran to Gray and hugged him tightly as Gray hugged her back . She slowly pulled back and was about to say something .

"Hey there Carmen !" said Logan . Logan was the guy who partnered up with Carmen for the project . He was charming , cute and he was really smart . He has a crush on Carmen . 

"Oh hey Logan !"

"Nice job with the work today love" Logan said reaching out for Carmen's hand . This made Gray so angry that he took Carmen's hand and squeezed it tightly .

Carmen knew that Gray was angry so took her hand out of Logan's and said ," Thanks ...." she shot a look at Gray and looked back at Logan and said ," I'd like you to meet my ..... friend , Gray ". Carmen wasn't sure if they were lovers or still friends ..... who kissed . They still did not clear it up yet .

"Pleasure to meet you" said Logan .

"Yeah nice to meet you" said Gray . He did not like the way Logan was with Carmen . Gray loved Carmen and he was afraid that she might not love him back . Every time when Carmen used to talk about Logan , Gray acted a bit different . 

"Okay .... so we'll talk later . Me and Gray were planning to catch up" said Carmen .

"Oh Okay then . See you later" said Logan .

Gray kept his hand on Carmen's waist and pulled her to him as they were walking to a café nearby . Carmen chuckled and rested her head on Gray's shoulder and said ," He was nice wasn't he ?"

"Mhm yeah I guess" said Gray.

"What's wrong ? Don't you like him ?"

"Um....Oh look we're here" Gray said pointing towards the café . He tried to divert the topic because Gray did not like Logan . He was jealous of him because he was better than him and he was worried that Carmen might fall in love with him .

He pulled out a chair for Carmen . He went to take a seat after Carmen sat down . After they ordered Gray started talking . "Lovely place ain't it ?".

"Mhm . So are we -" Carmen was going to ask Gray something but she was cut off by a familiar voice .

"Oh hey Carmen ! Did not know you were here !" said Logan . He followed Carmen and Gray to that café so he can still talk to Carmen . 

Can't leave her for just a few minutes now can he thought gray . He wanted to spend some quality time with Carmen but he can't leave her . 

"Hey Logan ! What are you doing here ?" said Carmen .

" Oh - well I was - um - My friend works here and - and I was going to meet him ".

" Okay then ." Just then , Gray's drink was ready so he got up to get it . When he was coming back , he saw Logan's hand on Carmen and Carmen was laughing something for what he said . Gray was about to blow up on him but he knew that if he did , he would make Carmen upset so he remained calm and went to them . Just when he placed his drink on the table , Carmen had to go to get her drink . Now it was just Gray and Logan .

"So ... Gray is it ?" said Logan .

"Yeah"

"Are from here?"

"No actually I'm from Australia"

"Oh ! Are you planning on going there soon ?"

"No...And I'm pretty sure I won't leave at all ?". Gray knew why he was asking that . He wanted to spend more time with Carmen and Carmen cannot because she wanted to spend time with Gray . If Gray goes back to Australia , then he can spend more time with her till one day , their lips meet . This thought made Gray's head hurt .

"Oh...and why is that so ?" said Logan .

"Because I like her . And I made it pretty clear that she is mine . I don't know what you're trying to do but you have to stop ." Gray was so angry right now . Just then Carmen came and heard everything . 

"Gray !!! What is going on here ?"

"Carmen let's go" Gray said as he took Carmen's hand and pulled her . They both walked to the park in silence . 

Once they reached the park Carmen said ,"What was all that about ?"

"I'm sorry Carmen . It's just that - well I - I really like you . And I was just afraid that you and Logan might be together . I just -" Gray stopped talking . He did not want to go further because the thought is just too much .

"Oh Gray ... I love you too . I'm sorry I didn't notice about this ." Carmen said by giving Gray a side hug .

"And I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this earlier . You're so beautiful , smart and just so amazing and I can't let go of you ."

"It's okay ."

Carmen slowly came closer to Gray and kissed him on his cheek . Gray smiled , pulled her in front of him and kissed her . Carmen kissed him back as his hand went to her waist . A few seconds later they pulled back .

"I love you . And will you be my girlfriend ?" asked Gray 

Carmen giggled and said ,"Yes !!! I love you too".