A/N

Hi there! Welcome to Hickeys and Honey! This is a slow burn enemies to lovers novel. I do plan on extending the series to a third maybe even fourth book. We shall see. Please make sure to vote and comment any suggestions you may have for me!

If you have any questions regarding the story line feel free to message me! This book will have some mature scenes. Yes that includes smut. I will try to put some in atleast every other chapter. However, it also mentions domestic violence, self harm, and an eating disorder. If you struggle with any of these do not be afraid to speak out. What you say might be what someone else is thinking.

This story is copyrighted so do not even try anything. There is a real Ancoco LA but the street names and public place names are all from my imagination. No there are not vampires there that I know of.

I am writing this on a google doc and I apologize if there are any slow updates. I tend to get quite a few concussions, so I have to stay off of my device if that is to happen. While I was writing this I imagined Caroline to have a very thick southern accent and so will other characters unless it says differently.

WARNING: I drew the cover image. DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT SHARE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT.
I hope you all enjoy!