•Plan•

Your P.O.V.

        I woke up with the sun hitting my face and I felt weight at my waist. I removed the weight and saw Aether's hand, I'm processing what happened last night and remembered that I told him about me and Sakuya, I cried last night too in his and Paimon's arms. I sat up and watch the ocean from the cliff. I heard shuffling and I turned seeing Aether wake up.

        "Good morning and are you okay now, Y/N?" he asked, I nodded and stared back to the ocean not bothering if Paimon woke up late. I heard my brother's voice inside my head saying about something but it's not that audible. When I heard about Moira taking action and declared a war, I became serious and started to listen.

Aether's P.O.V

          Paimon greeted me when she came out of her pocket dimension and Y/N didn't seem to bother that Paimon woke up after us. Me and Paimon were just discussing about going to Liyue since there will be another Lantern Rite Festival but suddenly we felt Y/N serious aura.

            Her face were serious, she raised her finger to her temple and look away, I couldn't see her face but I hear mumbling from her. I was curious but didn't pry since this is her privacy. She stood up and turned to us smiling. "So where to next?" Y/N asked. I returned to reality and told her of me and Paimon's plan to go to Liyue, she agreed. We went to Mondstadt and got bombarded with questions from Barbara, Jean, Lisa and Amber while Kaeya started to ask random questions to Y/N.

           We told them our plans and they said their goodbyes with the phrase of 'May the Anemo Archon/God protect you'. We started leave after talking with Master Diluc about our departure. "I'm still finishing your room so while we're journeying to Liyue, we're gonna stay in the wild for a while until I finish your room" I informed her. "Alright then" she agreed.

Y/N P.O.V

          We passed Dawn Winery and Stone Gate, now we're in Liyue. Aether suggested that we will stay in Wangshu Inn for the night or I will stay there while he do his stuff. Maybe seeing Rex Lapis won't be that bad even Him. After a long journey with fighting some hillichurls in the way, we finally made it to the Inn, Aether checked in and informed me about the room no. while I went to the balcony upstairs. I started to star gazing while the wind blow my hair.

             I heard Paimon calling for me so I ran inside and to our room. "Aether said that he will get us food so we'll just wait here" Paimon informed. After a while, I started teasing Paimon about her being the Emergency Food and I laughed at her reaction. We were laughing until Ather arrived with the food, we started eating and I'm still teasing Paimon. Not noticing a cat-like eyes looking at us.

??? P.O.V

          I just came back to the Inn and sensing the Traveller's element here in Wangshu. I asked Ver Goldett about the Traveller and saying that the Traveller was traveling with a girl that has very beautiful (e/c) irises. I was at the rooftop of the Inn and relaxing for a bit until I saw Her again, smiling. I can't help remembering what happened back then, I must protect her this time with the Traveller. I left before seeing her and Traveller laughing.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••●~●••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jean
About Y/N

She's very helpful and caring. She always checks on me if I slept or not. She even helped clearing camps and some paperworks. I'm happy she's here I can loosen up for a bit.

Lisa
About Y/N

My she's a cutie, I've never seen someone carry a different vision and it's surprising on how she wields her weapon. Amber tried to carry her scythe but it seems like its pretty heavy, wonder what training she went thru just to carry a heavy scythe.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••●◇●•••••••••••••••••••••••••

That's all for now