•Care to Dance•

3rd P.O.V

      Aether went to your brothers and to borrow a suit for this ball. "Sure" Riku grinned at Aether and he turned around to get it. Riku has dark brown hair and indigo eyes pretty much what Aether has seen. Riku gave the outfit to him and went out. Aether chabged and went to the ball room. "Hey Riku" the said boy hummed. "Why do you guys have a ball than planning for this war?" Aether asked. "This is just for relaxation before the war" Riku grinned and gestured Aether to follow him inside. It's been a while but you weren't there yet, he got worried that something may happen to you. Someone tapped his shoulders and made him turn around. He saw you with a beautiful gown grinning cheekily. "Y-you look stunning (Y/N)" he compliments and you thanked him.

            "Did you just arrived?" Aether asked tilting his head. "Nope, I arrived earlier than you" you said before going back to where you came from.

Your P.O.V

         The people of the city and other lands came to relax for a bit and not worry for the war. I rejected every guy that asked me to dance since well I don't wanna, too much energy for me. I was sipping my drink and just watching people chat and dance. I stood up and went to the garden for peace. I sat by the grass and star gaze. The music is still heard from here, perfect for this place. I heard shuffling and turn my head to see Aether. "What are you doing here? You should be inside" I say. "You should be inside too" he chuckled and I giggled at this. "I just escaped from the guys inside that want to dance with me" I turn my head back to the sky and felt Aether sit beside me.

"You don't know how to dance or you just don't want to"

"I don't want to" I chuckled

"Why?"

"Too tiring for me"

"What if I'm the one that will ask you?"

"I don't know" I shrugged

          I felt Aether stand up and went infront of, sticking his hand. "What?" I tilted my head. "Care to dance" I sighed. "I told you I don't want to" I dismiss this. "Come on just for tonight" I sighed and took his hand. He pulled me up and put his left hand to my waist while his right hand was for me to hold it. I put my left hand to his shoulder while my right hand was holding his hand. We started to sway since the music reached here in the garden. "You left Paimon in the ballroom didn't you?" I looked up at him and saw his eyes shine. "Paimon ate some foods then went to her dimension" he chuckled and I snickered.

        "Paimon can't really resist food doesn't she?" I said and he chuckled. We stopped dancing for a few minutes but it felt like an hour when I was talking to him. We sat down the grass when Paimon popped out. Paimon whispered something to Aether that made him blush. I hear Paimon's shriek, probably Aether threatening her that he will cook her. This peaceful night will end once the war between Galaxia and the traitor starts.

??? P.O.V

       My spirit stayed in Galaxia but I got older every year passed. I went to the castle to check my sister and saw her laughing with a boy and a floating child. I softly smiled at this scene. Atleast you're doing alright, sister I thought. My childhood memories came flooding my mind remembering what we always do. I've always been by your side, I never left you. A memory when I was killed came to my mind that made my hands clenched and I was about to sob. I went down beside her but then the floating child came to my spot. "Why do Paimon feels cold in this spot?" The floating child or Paimon exclaimed. "It isn't that cold Paimon" the boy said. "Let's switch then" Paimon yelled.

         I hugged my sister from behind and felt her shiver while the two kept arguing. I let go of her and sat down infront of her. She looks like mother I thought. "Come on you two stop arguing" she said. "Its Paimon/Aether's fault" they both said at the same time and glared. Paimon pouted and went to my sister's side while this boy I mean Aether crossed his arms. After that they went back inside to eat while Paimon disappeared. Don't let anger take over you, sister I sadly thought. She will fight Moira and I know she still hold a grudge to the Unknown God and Moira.

~♡~

That's all for this chapter