•Rivalry•

3rd P.O.V

      As you were sleeping, everyone was packing and tried not to make a noise since you were very tired after that long month battle. Your brother, Riku, were packing his stuff when you were stirring. "Did I wake you up?" your brother softly asked. You softly said a no and you were gonna get off the bed until Riku pushed you back gently. "Rest for now, okay?" he smiled at you and continued packing. Mitsuki entered the tent and noticed that you were awake and rushed to you. "Your safe" he sighed and hugged you. "You think she can't handle herself" Riku chuckled with a smirk towards Mitsuki. "Oh shut it, I'm just concerned" Mitsuki rolled his eyes.

      When you came out of the tent, Paimon rushed towards you while Aether didn't notice that Paimon floated away from him. You walked towards Aether and put your arm on his shoulder. "Hey Aether" you grinned while Paimon floated by your side. He looked at his sides and saw you grinning. "You should be relaxing after that battle of yours?!" Aether began to panic and started ranting about taking care of you, protecting you and other stuff that he can do so he can maintain you well being. "Chill Aether, I'm gonna be fine" you snickered that made him blush and lower his head.

      He began to stuttering stuff that you just giggled and left while Paimon calm him down. "So you guys ready to go back?" you told your brothers. "Yup, Mitsuki here already let the others go home some are still packing so we will separate our ways here with the knights that were dispatch for this war" Riku explained and you nodded. You all walk back to the city, not really walk, you and Paimon floated to the city while the other three walk. "I wonder what Paimon tastes like?" you slyly looked at Paimon while Paimon was sweating bullets. "P-Paimon doesn't t-tastes good" she nervously laughed. "You wouldn't know unless we try" Paimon can see horns and tail with a devilishly look on your face. Paimon shrieked and flied to Aether while you laughed.

      "Let's go back to Teyvat!! Let's leave here!" Paimon shrieked. "Oh come on Paimon, you can't get rid the one that always buys you food" you smirked and that sentence caught Paimon off guard.

        You four—I mean five—arrived at the castle and you immediately went to Aether's room. You saw Venti still asleep so you removed the enchantment and Venti was stirring awake. "That was a nice nap" Venti stretched and you just deadpanned at him. "I'm leaving" you walked away and that's when Venti noticed your presence. "Oh you're here, did you watch me while I sleep?" Venti snickered and you just look at him with a poker face. "Why would I watch you sleep anyways? There's nothing to see" you walked away from the room while Venti had a gloomy aura. Aether went to his room and saw Venti drawing circles on the wall while his back was facing Aether. "What happened to you?" Aether asked.

      "Oh nothing" Venti tilted his said with a lifeless look in his eyes still not faceing Aether. "You seem like you got rejected" Aether pointed out. Venti rushed to Aether and hild his arms. "What do you think?!" Venti really has a dejected look. Venti shake Aether vigorously making him dizzy. Venti fell to the floor and mumble some things but Aether heard the word 'the love of his life rejecting him'. "So who rejected you?" Aether asked, curious to who did this to Venti. "(Y/N)" that's when Aether's aura gloom too. Venti noticed the change of aura of Aether so when he looked at the said boy, Aether's head was low.

    Aether smiled and puts his hand on Venti's shoulder, meanwhile Venti doesn't know what's happening. "Good luck to you then" Aether said still smiling. "What do you mean?" Venti tilted his head. "May the best man win" Aether told Venti and that made Venti realised that the Traveler has feelings for you too. "You think I'm the only one" Venti looked at Aether with a smirk and that made Aether curious. "We have many rivals in Teyvat like Master Diluc and Kaeya but I think other males that she encountered like her too" Venti said and that statement Aether has many rivals for (Y/N). "I guess we have more competition then" Aether let go of Venti's shoulder and left. Aether and Venti has the same thought and that's to make you theirs.

        One thing that they don't know is that she's gonna meet more people, even the females in Teyvat liked her. Jean, Lisa and Amber continued their work putting their feelings aside. Ningguang, Keqing and Ganyu were working very hard but didn't put their feeling aside. Ei wanted you to stay by her side and eat sweets with her. Yae Miko wants you to be her little helper but she only wants your company. Ayaka liked you very well so if you went back to Inazuma, she will hang out with before Thoma take you away. Unbeknownst to Ayaka ever since (Y/N) stayed in the Kamisato Estate, her brother, Ayato, (Y/N) caught his attention. Yoimiya will make you fireworks. Childe will buy you everything when I mean everything, any thing that you laid eyes on he will buy it and give it to you.

     The people that you meet already planned what they will do with you next time you hang out with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●■●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm making all kids except Klee, Diona, Sayu and Qiqi. Bennett, Razor, Fischl, Noelle, Xingqiu, Chongyun and Xiangling the same age as you. If they're the same age as you and your other love interest already then I don't need to do that. Shenhe and Yun Jin are part of your love interest