•Y/N turns into a boy•

Your P.O.V

      This past few days, I've met Rosaria when I'm going to Albedo's camp in Dragonspine and she told me to be cautious around Albedo, I don't know why. I met Sucrose when I went to the camp and found her doing some Alchemy. I'm going to Albedo's office in the headquarters since he said that he wants to introduce he's assistant. Jean pointed out the direction of his office and when I arrived, I knocked the door and it revealed Sucrose. "What are you doing here, Sucrose?" I asked. "I- I'm helping Mister Albedo with research" she said. "So you're his assistant" I point. She nodded and let me in, I began to look at the chemicals they have but one chemical dropped on my shoe. "Don't touch the liquid! I- I'll get a tissue" Sucrose rushed out but I touched the liquid already. It smells like honey I thought. I licked the liquid on my finger and I felt different. (Your shoes were clean don't worry)

       "H-Here Miss (Y/N)! I- I got you a ti-" I heard Sucrose stop her sentence. "Oh thank you Sucrose" I said. My voice sounds deep what the heck. Sucrose began to scream and many footsteps were heard. "What's wrong Sucrose?!" Someone said.

3rd P.O.V

      Albedo came in his office with the others when they heard Sucrose scream. "I- It's Miss (Y/N)" she looked stunned. "What happened to (Y/N)?!" Jean asked. They looked at the smoke near a table and when it cleared, it showed a male with your clothing but a male's. "Who are you?!" Kaeya asked. "W-wait, it's Miss (Y/N)" Sucrose got infront your male version. The room was silent when Amber got a better look at you, she began to nose bleed. "Oh my, I didn't know she would be good looking too when she's a boy" Lisa said. "Amber, your nose" you said. Amber rushed outside the room while Jean was shocked at what happened. "So, how do we explain this to Diluc and the Traveler?" Kaeya interrupts the silence.

 "So, how do we explain this to Diluc and the Traveler?" Kaeya interrupts the silence

(Credits for the pic. By the way that will be the genderbend but if you wanna change, I'll let your imagination do its thing. Change the clothes by the way.)       

          Jean immediately called the Traveler and held a meeting. Barbara don't want to take look at you since you're different right now. It was decided that you'll stay inside the headquarter for the meantime while you're at that state and when you changed back, that's when they'll let you go out. You were sitting around Klee's solitary confinement room since Jean said that you were gonna stay there for a while but you were free to roam around the headquarters. You got bored and just looked around the room and found some papers while the others were already sketched. "You're gonna stay with (Y/N) in that room for a while, alright Klee?" you heard Jean outside the room. "Klee will behave" that said the door opened revealing Jean and Klee. "But this is not Big Sister" Klee muttered but still heard. "Her gender got bend when she was in Albedo's office checking his experiments" Jean informed Klee about it.

      You spent your whole day with Klee inside the room but she invited Diona so now Klee had to explain the situation. "She turned into a boy and now this boy is her" Diona points. Klee nodded smiling. "Big Sister (Y/N) looks handsome when she's a boy, ain't she?" Klee exclaimed and Diona just nodded. Meanwhile with Kaeya, he's feeling depressed since you're now a boy and you're more handsome than him, he still like you even though you're a boy right now. "Why are you sulking for, Kaeya?" Amber asked. "She's more handsome since she's a boy" he muttered. Since it was quiet Amber heard what Kaeya said, remembering your face when the smoke cleared was hot for her. She felt her face heat up and she felt herself having a nosebleed. "Amber? Hey! You're having a nosebleed! I'll get you a tissue!" Kaeya said and rushed to get a tissue.

        Albedo red the contents of the experiment and told Jean about the effects. "She'll transform back to her original body the next day so don't need to worry" Albedo explained. "Alright, thank you Albedo" Jean said and Albedo left the room. "What's happening?" a female voice asked. "Oh Eula, you've arrived" Albedo said. "Yes and why the commotion?" Eula asked. "Our guest got turned into a boy because of some experiments" Albedo explained. "Then who's this person?" she asked. Albedo gestured Eula to follow him and they went to Klee's solitary confinment room. "Miss (Y/N), someone wants to meet you" you heard Albedo's voice so you let them in. "Captain Eula Lawrence, Spindrift Knight, Knights of Favonius Reconnaissance Company" she introduced. "I know this is not the best time but I'm (Y/N), originally a female before turned into a male, nice to meet you" you said and smiled. Eula was stunned but composed herself straight even though in the inside she's flustered. "Vengeance will be mine" she said and left. "Don't worry, she's like that" Albedo said. "It's okay" you assured him.

       The next day, your body transformed back to your original self and now you're happy to be girl. While the others still remembers your face when you're a male.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Sucrose
About Y/N

She helps around the lab when we do some alchemy and she's a great help even though she's a beginner in alchemy.

Rosaria
About Y/N

I did warn her about Albedo but she seems attached to him and she said that she can't just stay away from her friend. She even considers me as a friend, it's nice

Eula
About Y/N

Our first meeting was rather awkward since she was a boy on that time but now that she's back from her orginal self, she seems beautiful I guess.

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇

Sorry for late upload but here's a chapter