Competition

Maskys POV.
The room was dark which gave me and hoodie and advantage on hidding.
I crawled my way under tobys bed and hoodie made his way to the closet which was open.
Toby stood up and put his jacket on then i heard paper rustle but i couldnt really see what he was doing since it was dark.
What i did hear was hoodie coming out of the closet because he made sligthly loud noises with his feet
"Hello ?" Asked toby as he went to turn on the ligth
Before toby turned the ligth on hoodie wrestle him to the ground pinning his shoulders on the ground forcing him to stay still, he put the rag in tobys nose. After toby tried to struggle out of hoodies grip he finally gave up and we now had an unconsious toby laying on the ground
"Lets take him out" said hoodie as he carried toby over the window
He then passed toby to me just to make sure we dint fall of the window or anything
We jumped out as i had toby in my hands, i dint fall though.
"Were do we take him ?" I asked
"Um... Oh i know the woods thats a good place"
"Okay lets go"
As we made our way to the woods i felt like something was following us i couldnt shake that feeling off me.
"Wait bri- i mean hoodie i feel like something is following us"
"Youre probably tired or something"
"No im serious what if its slenderman ? Or that guy you were talking about ?"
"Lets just keep walking"
I knew hoodie wouldnt believe me if i dint have proof so i just started looking around if i could spot someone.
We enter the woods and walked through the little trail deep deep into the woods to make sure no one heard us.
Toby started moving around my arms moaning but he dint wake up.
"Place him here" said hoodie motioning to the ground
I put toby down and hoodie tied him up.
From there we just waitedna couple of minutes until he woke up.
"Where am i ?.... Its You !!! Now i remember" Yelled toby as he tried to get his hands and feet free
"We just need to ask you something" said hoodie as we both kneel down towards were toby was.
"Where's the paper ?" I asked behind my mask
Toby looked away and started moving backwards
"What paper ? I dont have any paper now let me go !!!"
I reached inside his jacket and pulled the piece of paper that was all crumbled up.
Me and hoodie examine it closely but it only said
'Warning dont enter this woods at nigth many people have dissappeard here, a tall man has being spoted to be near this woods he goes by the name of slenderman LEAVE NOW !'
I looked shocked at hoodie knowing that we had made a terrible mistake.
"You told me it was slendermans drawing not a warning sign" i whisperd to him
"Sorry i really taugth it was a drawing maybe his hidding another one since he had this one, lets check him"
Both of us made our way to toby but before we searched him i had to ask
"Are you hidding anything else ?"
"Um... No" said toby as he looked dowm
"LIAR !!!" Yelled hoodie as he started searching tobys body.
"GET AWAY FROM ME !!" Yelled toby histerically
"SHUT UP BEFORE I KNOCK YOU OUT HERE ON THE SPOT !!"
Tobys started struggling around and moving from place to place trying to get away from hoodie
"GET OFF ME !!!" Yelled toby even louder
"Masky help me search him"
I went over to were hoodie was standing over toby, i felt kinda bad for toby he seem really scared and paranoid.
"Fine but quickly"
Me and hoodie started searching toby everywhere so he wouldnt hide nothing from us. But as we were doing so toby started swinging at us with his tied up hands until he finally hit hoodie.
"THATS IT !!" Said hoodie as he pushed me away and held toby down on the ground punching him a few times in his face until he finally knocked toby out.
"Are you crazy ?!?!" I yelled at him while i picked up toby he was bleeding from his mouth
"In my defense he hit me first"
"Hoodie thats no reason to knock someone out look at him his unconcious now !!"
"Lets just wait until he wake up again"
I was pretty mad at hoodie for knocking toby out but i had to hold it in because we were both in this together.
Toby dint wake up for a long time and we started hearing rustling amd footsteps near us.
"Here wake him up with this" i said as i grabbed a water bottle and trew it at hoodie.
Hoodie stood up and open the water bottle pouring half of it on tobys face.
Toby woke up coughing and spiting from the water.
"Finally youre so weak" said hoodie as he stood face to face with tobys.
Toby seem frustarted at seeing hoodie again and probably me too judging by the look on his face.
"GET AWAY FROM ME FILTHY BEAST !!" Yelled toby as he spat on hoodies face and tried to back away
Perhaps he did remember hoodie knocking him out because he had a scared look on his face and was trembling. I taugth it was cute when he was scared.
Hoodie chuckled and poured the rest of the water on him.
"Haha we will come back for you everynigth we will track you down" said hoodie as he stood up and walked over to me.
We then started hearing rustling again.
We looked around and then all of a sudden someone jumped out of nowhere.
"Thats the guy i was telling you about !!!!" Said hoodie as he pointed at him.
He had a black hoodie on and waa about my size, he also had a dark blue mask and seem like he dint have no..... Eyes, black stuff that looked like blood was coming out of the his eye sockets which was really strange seeing someone like him what did he want anyways ?
We stood there in silence staring at each other. Me next to hoodie, toby on the ground not close to us and the guy just staring back at us.