great blackouts

No ones POV.
Toby had gotten up and was about to leave the area but before he could
He tripped on a rock that was near the exit then hit his head hard on the ground so hard it made him black out.
Masky nor hoodie notice because they were still figthing with the other guys back in the bulding
"Enough !!!" Yelled the observer as he pushed masky.
Masky looked at him with a confuse expersion on his face then before he could do anything the observer and eyeless jack ran to the exit of the building.
Hoodie and masky ran after them but there wasent any sigth of them.
"Shit we lost them" said hoodie as he walked foward.
Just as he did he tripped on tobys limp body landing on his knees and hands
"What the hell ?!?!" Said hoodie as he got up and dusted off his clothes.
"Wait wait thats toby !!!" Yelled masky kneeling down to toby "i think he migth be... Dead !!!"
Hoodie kneel down beside masky and pressed his head up against tobys chest for any sigths of life
"Nole he's still breathing hes just unconcious, someone probably knocked him out or something" said hoodie as he stood up and carried tobys limp body
"Lets just take him home" said hoodie
Masky stood up and both of them walked out.
It was still dark outside since it was now 3:45am. And it wasent much of a walk to tobys apartment, since it was rigth in front of roosevelt park.
Masky and hoodie started walking out of fhe woods but were stopped by massive head aches and static.
Both held there heads with their hands and fell to the ground from the pain.
Hoodie let go off toby making him hit the ground still limp.
As the static grew louder they looked around and saw the operator standing over them.
Just as slenderman reached a hand over them. Both masky and hoodie blacked out.
Maskys POV.
I woke uptired with bruises in my hands.
Just as i stood up i started to look around.
There were trees and a trail also i saw hoodie and tobys body on the floor.
Wait where are we ?! What happen ?!
I started to panic so i went and woke up hoodie.
"What ?" He growled still asleep.
"Hoodie get up i dont know where we are" i said.
Hoodie stood up and started looking around
"Where are we ?" He asked
I rolled my eyes under my mask and replied "i dont know thats what im telling you"
Hoodie started to walk around in circles for like 5 minutes while i was just staring at the ground.
I dint know what time was it because the clouds were blocking off the sun, it also seem like it was gonna rain.
Hoodie was still walking around until thunder broke his thougths.
"Lets go" said hoodie.
"What about toby ?"
"Take your mask off !!!" Yelled hoodie
I took it off and so did hoodie.
"Hide it before he sees it" said hoodie as he trew his sky mask and jacket onto a bush.
I did the same.
"Okay what are we gonna-" i was cut off by hoodie motioning me to toby.
I looked over to him and then all of a sudden it started to ruin really hard.
I ran over toby and carried him bridal style so he would stay asleep the whole time.
Me and hoodie atarted walking and as we did i notice toby groaning and moving around it seem like if he was having a nigthmare.
"Should we wake him up ?" I asked hoodie
"Nope" he replied
We walked and walked for what seem forever, it seem like if we were walking in circles.
"No dont...." Mumbled toby in his sleep.
I had to admit he looked so cute while he was sleeping.
His messy hair all over the place and his pink cheeks. He seem perfect.
Just as hoodie walked in front of us i started brushing tobys hair out of his face.
He formed a small smile on his face and then he started to open his eyes.
He looked up at me and his face flushed a mad red.
"Tim ?!" He practically screamed.
Hoodie well Brian turned around as i quickly put toby down
His face was still red, extrembly red.
"Where am i ?! Why are y-you here ?!" Asked toby as he trembled a bit.
"Um... Well actually-" brian cut me off as he turned around to face toby.
"We found you on the floor while we were walking idiot, so the question is how did you get here" said brian.
Toby looked down and then said "I-I cant remember"
Brian crossed his arm and turned around
"Yeah thats what i taugth" said brian i could literally see the smirk on his face even if he was turned around.
"You dont have to be such a bitch about it" said toby under his breath but loud enough for brian to hear.
my eyes widen and brian stopped walking.
"What did you just say ?" He asked as he turned around again
"Nothing" said toby with his head down low
"Say it again !!!" Yelled brian as he began walking towards toby.
I knew he was about to break but it wasent tobys fault, brian was never patient with him thats all.
Toby finally looked up with anger in his eyes.
"Make me" said toby carelessly.