01;「 The Consultant and the Orphan 」

"Y/n-san

"Y/n-san." A worker at Wangsheng Funeral called, a woman with amber eyes and pretty h/l h/c hair had turned to the male.

"Yes?" She asked, looking away from her pile of paperwork and laptop. The two were currently at her office where she was working to prepare for an upcoming funeral.

"Director Hu called for you."

"I see," Her voice drifted off wondering what could Hu Tao want, saving her document once more she stood up, smoothening her clothes as she gave a nod towards the man "Thank you for telling me.

Her co-workers greeted her as she walked past them, Wangsheng Funeral Parlor, despite being a workplace that dealt with funerals and even rituals, it was a place where you can feel the warmth.

"Master Hu." She knocked on the door of the Director's office. "You called for me?"

"Why yes! Come in, come in!"

Upon entering the office, an outsider would think it would be grand. Being the office of the director of a major company in the funeral business but It wasn't actually, considering the shop they were working at was merely a branch of the parlor.

Of course the history of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor located at Yokohama had a history, a story that will be saved for another day. ;)

"Jeez Y/n don't be so stiff" Hu Tao noted seeing the young woman's posture. Of course there was no getting through to this workaholic y/n who was always too respectful to even just refer to her with her name alone during work hours.

"Master Hu" Hu Tao could almost see a pout, if she squinted hard enough, "for what reason did you call for me? Am I being hired once more?"

"Aiya aren't you going to ask how my day has been first?" Hu Tao playfully pouted. "If you were having a bad day you would have come to my office to complain."

"How cheeky of you~ anyways there has been a recent bounty about a tiger around here. The military even requested you take part in this bounty." The director handed the amber-eyed woman some papers.

"Just for a tiger?" Her eyes narrowed at the reports, something was clearly sketchy. After all, if a tiger was on the loose why hasn't it been caught? Sure the area was wide but it's not like a tiger can hide for so long when a lot of people are finding it for the reward.

"I'll see. After work I'll go check this out myself." She turned around raising her hand, which held the papers, as if to wave goodbye.

"You aren't going to accept it right away?" The director wondered.

"You know me Master Hu, I have standards when taking jobs and contracts."

Her reply made Hu Tao smirk "of course, of course. Be careful alright, wouldn't want to have my favorite consultant be mauled by an animal now would I?"