CHAPTER 1; THE CONSULTANT

THE CONSULTANT

In Yokohama, a certain Consultant is seen wandering the streets be it under the sun or the moon.

Quite well known for being knowledgeable with all sorts of topics, and people found themselves just flocking towards her.

Her amber eyes seemed all knowing yet ignorant at the same time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❬ TABLE OF CONTENTS ❭

CHAPTER 1; THE CONSULTANT

╰┈➤ 01; The Consultant and the Orphan

╰┈➤ 02; The Consultant and the Tiger

╰┈➤ 03; The Consultant and the Agency

╰┈➤ 04; The Consultant and the Bounty

╰┈➤ 05; The Consultant and the Job

╰┈➤ 06; The Consultant and the Case

╰┈➤ 07; The Consultant and the Messenger

╰┈➤ 08; The Consultant and the Headpats

╰┈➤ 09; The Consultant and the

╰┈➤ 10; The Consultant and the

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❬ INFORMATION ❭

Y/n

Wangsheng Funeral Parlor's consultant. A person that values contracts and upholds them.

Nicknames/Aliases/Titles:
- "Rex Lapis"

Age: 25 (present)

Height: 5'5" - 5'8"
(For all the people who want or are tall out there, but if you don't want to be that tall then change it how you please.)

Appearance:
- Hair: depends on readers but please keep amber tips. H/l (hair length) h/c (hair color)
- Eyes: Amber eyes. (Please keep this as is for plot purposes)
- Outfit: Depends on you + Coat and gloves that are similar (similar not exact) to the ones Zhongli wears.

Occupation:
- Wangsheng Funeral Parlor Consultant.

Affiliation:
- Wangsheng Funeral Parlor.

Abil̷̨͍̥͎͐̍i̴̳͙̯̥͑̇̓͊̚t̴̢̪̆̓y̸̠̋͌: Lapis Dei
Information sealed.

Personality/Attitude:
- Due to being influenced by Zhongli, Y/n is a reserve and polite young woman, who's knowledge on history seems to know no bounds. Although she seems to have materialistic tendencies she will always be loyal to the people she hold close to her heart.

She values honor and respect when making a contract, everybody knows how serious she takes contracts for.

Although she is kind, she will not hesitate to teach people who breaks their contracts the wrath of the rock.

skills

- Polearm:
Y/n is quite skilled with a polearm. Having learned from a master of the weapon.

- Memory:
Y/n's memory is quite. . good. But oddly enough, she can't find herself to remember a blank spot in her memories.

- Intelligence:
She is quite intelligent when it comes to History, and knows a wide variety of topics from cuisine of a few countries, operas, texts and more.

relationships

locked ‼️
*read further into the story to
unlock more information.*