03; 「 The Consultant and the Agency 」

It was a very tiring morning when Y/n sat on her favorite chair near the window with a cup of (drink) in her hand

She had came home rather late and had woken up early, such was a normal routine for the young woman.

She lived in a modest apartment near her workplace and the ADA, a convenient place when she wanted to go to the cafe below the ADA's office.

The young woman was content with the place she could call home, she supposed there was one annoying problem.

Before she could even continue her train of thought, her phone vibrated due to a call. Grabbing the device from the table she had found that Dazai was calling her.

Quickly answering she was met with a cheerful "Good Morning!" From Dazai. "Good Morning to you too, Dazai." she took a sip of her (drink) "are you in need of my assistance?"

"Usually I'd say I need you as a suicide partner but I actually do" he chuckled.

"Are you in trouble?" She asked standing up as she quickly downed her drink. "Maybe?~" his voice cheerful as ever that it made it hard for the woman to decipher if he was actually in danger or not.

Either way she was already making her way to the door "Where are you Dazai?"

"In front of the dorm building of the agency." He answered as she grabbed her coat and quickly threw it on.

Making sure everything was fine in her apartment and locking the door, she had ran to Dazai's location.

It was unsurprising really she had already guessed he was in a predicament from a suicide attempt but. .

"Mind explaining yourself?"

"Funny thing" clearly it was not for the young woman "I heard that there's a way to commit suicide by getting stuck in an oil drum, so I decided to give it a shot."

"Is it painful?"

"Yes, I'm just suffering without being able to actually die. Not to mention, now that I've wedged myself this deep, I can't get out on my own. I think I might die." As he said those words, his body continued to sink deeper into the drum.

Y/n was nearly speechless. "Eh?! Y/n-san? Dazai-san?!" They turned to find Atsushi walking down the stairs and towards them.

"What's happening? Is this a trap?"

"No, just another suicide attempt." Y/n stated. "Is it working?" Atsushi tilted his head.

"Yes, but-"

"I like suicide, but I don't like suffering or pain! This is a torture method not a suicide method!" He said and then smiled

"now please get me out ✨"

"Why did you call me when Atsushi is nearer?" Y/n asked as she and Atsushi helped the suicidal maniac out.

"Well, I wanted to see you of course~" he said with a wink towards the amber eyed woman.