The Shift

Fall term was nearing and preterm parties began to pop up on and around campus. Despite Lilith's best efforts to avoid the festivities, Sam had convinced her to go to a party at Alpha Delta Phi, a large frat house on the west side of campus. The benefit was that going provided a reprieve to her stresses of living with three men that all made her sexually frustrated. She had given up on the celibacy, but she was also not an energizer bunny. Lilith would take this night to be normal and have fun. Samantha and her new boyfriend walked with her to the party, the night warm and clear. Sam's new love interest was more enjoyable than the last and they chatted as they made their way through the streets. They arrived together, but Lilith quickly lost track of the couple. Though it went against the fiber of who she was, Lilith was determined to enjoy her time, flirting, drinking, and dancing.

By the end of the night, she had developed a keen interest in a guy who was finishing his final year of a political science major. He was cute, about 5'9 with curly black hair and a little chub. He also seemed enamored with her, hanging off her toward the end of the night. After making out for a while, it was decided that they would go back to her place to continue the fun. They took an Uber to the large house she was now living in. Stumbling and drunk, she unlocked the front door, the stained glass bright in the moonlight.

"You have to be quiet, shhhh!" Lilith giggled, staggering backwards into the foyer of the house. He grinned, grabbing her by the waist and holding her up. She closed the door as quietly as she could and held the keyring up to the hook on the wall, which she missed. The metal fell to the hardwood floor, making a loud clatter. She laughed, scooting them with her foot. "Okay, this way." She walked up the stairs, her guest following close behind. Every step creaked, the old stairs alerting the house of her transgressions. Once at the top of the stairs, she grabbed her guest, kissing him and fumbling with his belt. They danced down the hall, undressing each other as they went. Finally, they came to her door, the rest of the house still quiet and dark.

They kissed all the way to her bed, their mouths sloppy and urgent. Pulling his belt from his pants, she fell on the bed, laughing loudly. He grinned, pulling down his pants. She shimmied out of her jeans, laying farther up on the bed. Her face was hot from the booze, her heart racing. In her mind she was so smooth and stealthy. He climbed on and kissed her haphazardly, his warm breath traveling along her jaw line and neck. Raising to his knees, he pulled his shirt off, tossing it with his pants. Lilith grinned, their lips meeting again. She was having fun, but there was little lust. It was exciting none the less, and she was looking forward to the night ahead. Without any warning, he thrusted into her, causing her to gasp. She winced in pain, not nearly wet enough for him.

"You're so fuckin' hot Lily." He slurred. He went hard and fast right out the gate. All control was gone for him as she surrounded him. Her sweet smell of vanilla and orchids warmed his whole body. The feeling of her skin, the taste of her lips was unlike anyone he had ever been with, his mind clouded and focused only on the pleasure her existence gave him. She opened her legs for him but felt little pleasure from it. Trying to salvage the encounter, she closed her eyes, imagining it was Alpha fucking her. She moved her hips opposite to his, thrusting up to push him deeper and harder. This caused a tightening around him that after only a few minutes was too much. Suddenly, his body tensed, a breathy moan escaping him. She couldn't be positive, but she was pretty sure that he had finished.

He collapsed on top of her, panting. His body was hot, the smell of alcohol making her nauseous. With a frown, she laid beneath him, drunk and discontent. Silver moonlight streamed in through the window, illuminating her mistake further. After a few minutes of silence, she decided this was a fruitless endeavor, just as Alpha had warned. The thought made her upset, hoping she could keep this from him to save herself from the 'I told you so'.