Night 4

-Kaydan's P.O.V-

I turn toward my door. "I really need to-"

He charges over to me, grabs my wrist, then drags me into his room, closing the door behind him. He slams me down onto his bed and traps my wrists above my head, tightening his grip.

"Ow!" I scream to let him know that he's hurting me.

His grip loosens slightly, and he brings his face closer to mine. "What did you do?"

I stare at him blankly. "H-Huh?"

"What the hell did you do to me?"

"Nothing!" I yell back. "Shouldn't I be asking you that? I'm the one who woke up almost naked!"

"Shut up," He says quietly.

I glare at him. "But you-"

"Just-" he gets quieter, "...Shut..." He falls forward and lands on top of me.

His weight crushes me, then I feel a soft, light warmth behind my ear. My body jolts. "Wh-What the hell was that?" I stammer, trying to toss him off of me.

He snores loudly.

"You have got to be kidding me," I groan out loud. I reach for my pocket and grab my phone. I punch in Daniel's number and wait for him to pick up.

Just when I think he wouldn't answer I hear the line pick up. "Hello?"

"Daniel!" I exclaim happily. "Do you think you could close the restaurant today?"

"You mean...like...stay till closing time?"

"No. I mean put up a sign that says we won't be opening today."

"Did something happen?"

"Not really. I don't think it would be wise for us to open shop in our current conditions."

"Okay. I'll call Luke and let him-"

"I'll call him." I interrupted.

"A-Alright. Good night!" He finishes happily.

"Night." I end the call then phone Luke immediately. I hear a growl on the other end. "Luke. Don't come into work tomorrow."

There's a confused growl.

"Just...Just stay home, okay? I'll explain everything later." I hang up and turn back to my dilemma. "Now what?"

Christian's body was pressed firmly against mine, digging my back deeper into the mattress. I was oddly comfortable.

Too tired to really care about anything I shut my eyes. "What the hell is this guy's problem?"

-Christian's P.O.V-

I jolt awake and scan my surroundings quickly. I hear someone inhale deeply then sit up completely.

Roses...Right...

I shake his arm, causing him to stir. "Wake up," I say loudly.

His eyes slowly open and meet mine. They widen as he instantly sits up. He looks down at the sheets. "Seriously?" He says out loud.

"What?"