The Sunroom

You're at the shop a few days later, feeling rather nostalgic as you find your eyes keep falling on JJ's exposed arms as he worked a few meters away from you. You smile to yourself, as it was as if you were still that awkward girl who was so unwilling to admit your attraction to the boy you found to get under your skin; even after all this time.

"Like what you see?" JJ asks as he passes you by, clearly picking up on your subtle stare as his eyes glimmer with amusement.

You scoff, a blush rising to your cheeks as you turn back to your work, smiling to yourself as it doesn't take you long to figure out that you have his full attention. A few minutes later you find your self walking to the break room, your eyes locking with JJ's for a second too long as you make a point to linger in the doorway, a smirk forming when he seems to get the message.

"You called?" JJ chuckles as you pull him into the storage closet, kissing his open mouth as you do so.

"Have I ever told you how much I love your arms?" You sigh against his lips.

"What? These arms?" JJ asks, wrapping his arms tightly around you in the process; his hands exploring your figure.

You hum, not wanting to waste anymore time as you tell him to under his pants, feeling his hands fumbling with the zipper as your mouth finds the soft skin of his neck, sucking a red mark just beneath the collar of his shirt.

You hear his laboured breath as you get on your knees, eye level to JJ's hardening cock that you lightly tongue as you watch his gaze go slack. You smile, having day-dreamt about this all morning, desperate to taste him as your lips part and you let his dick slide down the back of your throat. You start slow, depriving yourself of his entirety for as long as you could before you yield and begin to suck harder, savouring the feeling of him stuffed down your throat as he goes deeper ever time.

Letting him push your head, his muffled voice starts to get higher. "Oh, that's it sweetheart," you hear him murmur quietly, not willing to raise his voice in fear someone happens to walk past.

It encourages you on, your fingers hastily move to grope the skin behind his balls, moaning against him as you catch sight of his appearance, of his hair that falls in his eyes as his free hand moves to stifle the noise that escapes him.

It doesn't take long after that, his teeth sinking into his palm as his cock throbs in your mouth, proceeding to empty himself down your throat as his leg begins to shake. You have to brace yourself as he thrusts into you, choking on the gasp that escapes him as his eyes stay locked onto you the whole time, his free hand trembling as he reaches out and cups your chin.

You swallow thickly, smiling as he looks down at you, the moment that passes feeling like an eternity when it was so easy to get lost in those blue eyes of his.

"We should probably get back."

He blinks, coming to his sensing with a nod, "oh yea, you're right."

It was as if you two had forgotten about the world around you, your hands shake as you fix the state of both of your appearances, pushing his hair from his eyes before wiping the tears that had fallen down your cheek away.

"I'll go first," you tell him, slipping back outside and clocking back in as finish your 'break.'

"How was your lunch?" Frankie asks when he sees you, and for a moment you think everyone knows before you realize he's just being genuine.

"Mhm, pretty good," you tell him, "how was yours?"

"Chinese food," he tells you, "um... I should probably tell you before JJ gets back—"