Loathe me 10

Josie POV

I created a barricade on the door after Roarden sent that old witch of a maid should try and force me to eat with him. I chuckle at the site of her face as I shove her out of the room and relock the door then I start sliding and piling everything up at the door. How could I have been so stupid to think he wouldn't have a key. Now it's going on day two and I ransacked my room for all the snacks I have which came to half a bag of chips and two Snickers bars if I eat slowly maybe I can make it last a week hopefully that's all the time I need with this book. I glance over at it hoping that he hasn't noticed it's missing. So far all I've read was the history of sirens and are supposed near Extinction I only Wonder if we're supposed to be in such short supply how did I become one. I'm going to the bathroom connected to my room and decide to take a hot bath to process and think of my next steps.

Roarden

To say I'm pissed would be an understatement. At this point the way she's behaving makes me want to take her over my knee I adjust my pants the thought of her across my knee stirs things within me. With all the commotion going on I hardly gotten any work done I decided to wait for her to come to me and head to my office. I noticed the doors are jar and the maid never comes in here I see scratch marks near the cabinet where I kept Josie's file I stifle of curse word who knows what she must be thinking of me now I rushed two to her room to explain things

Josie POV

Just as my body starts to relax there's a knock at the door which i choose to ignore. i know you were in my office i here Roarden deep voice say. i don't care you shouldn't hide things i yell back.  at the point i give no fuqs about it. can i at least explain my side of things he calls out.  this time i dont bother responding to him he should have explianed in the beginning. finally i get the peace and quiet i have be longing for and drift off to sleep.