Help me 14

Josie POV

As quietly as I could manage I opened the note. In fancy penmanship was one sentence  "u know what to do" within the crease was a Bobby pin.  Indeed I did I freed myself from the cage I knew it would waste time but I still grabbed a shirt a underwear wear  to cover myself.  Once that was done I ventured out  the office I don't know which was racing faster my heart or my feet. I heard the sound  of guards  approaching and quickly turned into a room. Only to see a startled cormick         and Milo's at a large table so I did what any strong woman 💪would do slammed the door and ran like my life depended on it. I dove into the water 🌊and swam as fast as I could I heard them yelling but I kept going. Suddenly I saw two sharks speeding my way my last thought before they grabbed me was oh 💩!

Water whooshed💦 around me as I got closer to the ship the shark melted away to a very pissed off Cormick he squeezed me painfully in his hold as he carried me back to my cage and ripped off my clothes before tossing me back inside. He leaned into my face so close I could seem the food on his breath 🍤 try to escape again and I will kill you. As I met his gaze👀 I knew it was true. A tear rolled down my cheek.Cormicks meaty thumb glides across my bottom lip causing me to want to gag. His eye turn black as he stares at my naked form. Brother have you broken her already Milo's say in his snobby tone. For a second time I am greatful for his interruption.