Stay with Me

Roarden POV

Roarden POV

I stared at my angel in disbelief 😲. Did she really think I could just let her go because she feels insecure. She looks like a scared 🦌 deer. One movement might send her run into the island but there's no escaping my island. The human part of me says this is kidnapping but the beast within won't allow me to let her go. "Josie just give this a chance," I plead approaching her slowly.she starts to cry and I pull her into my embrace. I don't think I will ever be able to let her go

Josie POV

Being held by Roarden is addicting. I'm afraid if I stay in his ginormous arms i may never find the strength to leave his embrace. he smell dulls my senses he smells like ocean  and wood and it relaxing me i forget i'm a big girl and lean into him but his body doesn't protest the the extra weight he doesn't even have to shift to get a better hold its as if i weight nothing🏋️‍♂️. i think back to him carrying me to this mini mansion of a man-cave he has me in i don't think i heard him grunt or felt him stumble once and he didn't even need a break , if can do that the sex 🍆 must be incredible with all that stamina. Josie please stay give me a chance to get to know you he says lean down to make i contact with me. i think of Todd and then the fact he probably is on his way back to Bridgette and i know my decision. Todd found his number one in Bridgette now its time i find mine and if it is the hunk holding me like i might bolt out the door there no other way to find out. Fine i will stay , for now, i say. Roarden smiles down at me and i swear i faint and come back to my self. the man could  probably have a nun on all fours screaming his name by smiling at her .