Resue me 11

i awake with a start and then realize that i am still in the tub.  i hear a faint scraping sound coming from the window I toss on my robe and stomp toward the sound. I fling open the blind there's a oversized man wearing nothing but shorts at the window.  even his muscles have muscles he could take Roarden on easily. His eyes are the lightest green I have ever seen. He points to the latch on the window and I shake my head and retreat. I start moving away the items blocking the door. The shaking sound starts again and I realize it was the giant man yanking at the window. He notices that I have made quite the progress removing the barricade that I created. At that point I hear the crash of glass. The man began trying to step in the window. I give up the niceties and start tossing away the items from in front of the door just as the man enters the room I start to yell for Roarden. I search for something I can use as a weapon to defend myself I'm no damseling distress anymore the training that I got from Roarden is still there. He tries to make himself look harmless but what harmless person burst through a window after someone else. I hear Roarden yelling my name from outside the door. Crap I forgot I locked it I think to myself I Don't take My eyes off The stranger as I tried to maneuver my way back to the door to unlock it. I realize there's no need for me to inch over as I hear the woods start to splinter as something thuds into the door. Roarden being in the room does nothing to to halt The strangers attempt to get me.

Roarden

Just seeing the fiend Kormic in Josie room boils my blood.  Answering the terrified look and Josie's eyes causes me to lose it  Completely. I inch forward placing myself between her and Cormick permit. You know the rules she called to me  Cormick roars out. I hear Josie wimper in the background. I give no response I just jump into attack on Cormick . he is bigger by far but I am much faster . I gave him a jab to the face and then pick up a chair by the vanity and crash it across his back. it has little effect but if I can wear him down enough to get Josie to safety it's what I'll do. The fight is progressing nicely, however I don't  Prepare myself for the onslaught of cormix power the lightning bolt of electricity he sends through  me jolts me into submission. I hear Josie's cries and then I feel the blade at  my neck.