Capture me 13

roarden POV 

 I came to clutching clutching at my neck.. It seemed to still be intact I looked around the room to see the the damage I didn't quite  care to fix it I would be moving once I got josie back. There was no sign of Josie or  Cormick. I saw the blood on the floor and prayed it was only mine and cormicks and not josie's. Some of her things were missing I rushed over to the shoreline and saw no trace of them or anything in the distance  I rushed to my phone and called the one person I knew could help that is if he chose to help me. It was a tricky situation 1 where I could find myself easily double crossed Josie was a great commodity. there were few of her kind available but I would need all the help I could get to get her back . At this point it was worth the risk I dialed the number though I dreaded it it.

 Josie's POV

 I stared at Cormick as though he grew 2 heads my heart rate sped up And I was frozen with fear. Please I got on the boat just like you asked don't make me do this I begged His gaze intensified you sayou said you would do whatever I wanted, but here you are breaking your word already. He watched greedily as I as I took my clothing off slowly I miss roarden So much in that moment. Once I was down to my sports bra and underwear I stopped. His hand hit the cage drawing me from my thoughts of Roarden.  finish he grunted out I quickly shook my head and cast my eyes downward. The cage squeaked open his meaty hand grab my hair tugging me over to him Using his free hand he ripped the bra then the underwear off of me my hands move frantically trying to decide which part of me to cover. I had seen enough lifetime movies to know what was coming next and I would not be a victim I swung my hand wildly hitting  him in the balls I took off for the door not caring about clothing or modesty at the moment. Just as I got the door open another tall  figure appeared. Brother I think you lost something he said eyeing my body until I covered myself. he let out a chuckle just like he did all those months ago at roardens party.  Before dragging me back to an angry looking Cormac I rushed over to the cage and sat back to the corner with my knees pulled up to hide as much of me as possible.. 1st time that's happened cormick she rather be locked away than be with your ugly self. Shut it Milos cormick said ribbing his temples. Milos chuckled even more causing Cormick to groan and roll his eyes. As if he timed it a slip a paper flew from his  hands into my cage at that exact moment.  I quickly  hid the paper beneath  me. Come brother let's  leave our little siren and get some dinner  we will need our strength to break her in. Cormick  grumbled  but followed  milos out the room. I wasted no time pulling  out the note.