what happened and why can't i remember

Jekyra's POV

What the heck happened? I thought getting up off the bed. I realized I was in a red plaid shirt and shorts. I looked to my left and saw Kiara asleep and Haley next her while Rachel was on my right side asleep.

I claped my hand together over Keke's Ear. What the fuck. Jekyra. Ugh leave me alone. I'm tired. She moaned out. Get up what happened yesterday I asked bad ex boyfriend yata yata attacked you we fought new powers blah blah now let me sleep. I sighed,gave up and left the room.

Hey Niall what happened yesterday and why can't i remember all of it?All I remember was playing hide in seek. Well morning my queen how did you sleep. Good now answer please.

You have to wait princess we'll tell you when the girls wake up.said Niall. Ok I replied.

My hoes guess what crazy dream I had! Said a very loud voice that belong to no other then Kiara.
Shhh quiet are you trying to wake everyone. I said laughing.

Kyra you had good powers but they weren't better then mine said kiara in a joking matter. Welli bet mine was at least better than Haley's I joked to.

Well not the way I seen it mine was way better than both of yours said Haley turning the corner.

Girls stop with the jokes we all know it was my powers that was awesome Rachel said coming down the stairs.

Well everyone the boys are going to explain something to us. I said getting the girls attention.