let's cheer up and forget part one

Harry's POV

As I layed Kiara down on my bed knowing that she's not going to be herself in the morning. I walked back downstairs where everyone is once again with sad looks upon their faces.

I didn't know that she went through that. One of the girls said. But why didn't she tell me this I don't understand. I'm her brother I'm suppose to protect her. James said angrily.

James calm down she probably didn't want to worry you and the rest. I said calmly.

But what we could do well me and the guys we can go-  No she wouldn't want you guys interfere with her past   yelled Haley. Ok. Go and get that boy whatever his name is.

Denton you mean Jade asked. Yes.Call him and let him know Kiara is upset so were taking her to out to have fun and forget about her past.

James you can go in there and sleep with her I'll stay on the couch tonight. I said watching how his facial expression changed and looked so depressed. Thanks he muttered and left everyone in silence.

                       ???POV

Kiara oh my sweet Kiara you and your friends will be mine. Phillip what's new with them I asked my assistant. Oh nothing just a story was told and they should be out tomorrow with that werewolf boy and her siblings.

Ahh good then we strike soon they will be mine if it's the last thing I do.  Sir you have a vistor. Let'em in!

Viola nice to see you. Yes yes let's get this over with. You kill them and get what you want and I get to rule their kingdom. Yes? I nodded in confirmation. Then you'll have your hybrids under your control in a month or so.....

You will be mine mwahahaha