Kiara's Night out and a new friend

I was getting dressed to go to the club with my cousins. Haley was busy babysitting her neighbors kids and Jekyra was in my room shes not the party type plus she lives here her parents passed away in a accident. But that's another story.

I was trying on dresses that would look good on me but couldn't find one I like. I tried on a black sleeveless dress that showed a lot of cleavage. I took it off deciding to try my red dress next it was a one sleeved dress that sparkled in the light. I came out and asked kyra how I looked she said I looked hot and went back to reading.

I looked at myself in the body mirror on my door. I decided that I'll stay in this so i curled my hair in loose curls and did my makeup which consists of black eye liner and mascara. I panted my nails red and found my red pumps and put them on I grabbed my red jacket,phone and my car keys and walked down saying bye to my dad and my siblings.

~Time skip at the club~

I arrived at club Bosco and walked to the bar and asked for cherry voka shot. After i drunk that i moved to the dance floor and started grinding on some random dude.

Three songs later I've had two cups of beer and one cheery voka. I still wasn't drunk. I got bored and left to go to my car when i heard someone scream for help i ran around the corner to see a girl with a black dress shirt and skinny jeans trapped in a corner by a drunk guy who looked at least in his mid thirties kissing down her neck with her trying to push him off.

I ran over and kicked him in the balls from behind and told the girl to go find a black BWM she left. And I stood there watching the man get up cursing under his breathe. What the hell you fucking bitch! He yelled trying to grab me.

I kicked him again and muttered asshole before I went to my car and found the girl waiting.

As I approached her i noticed she had a small bag with her full of clothes. Hey are you ok love i asked y-yes im fine thank you. She answered. Do you have place to stay umm why do you ask she asked me. Because your carrying a small bag with clothes.

I replied she hung her head down and said no. Come on hop in what's your name. R-Rachel. Well nice to meet you Rachel I'm Kiara I'm moving out of my parents tomorrow with my siblings and two best friends you can come live with us. Yes sure.we talked about random things and listened to music.

Few minutes later we arrived at my home for now. Daisy im back I shouted. I'll never call that lady mom. What i got in response was a whimper from upstairs. I got up there and notice jade was in a corner with Daisy standing over her.

Rachel came in after me and pushed daisy out of the way. I ran over to Jade and told her to go tske bath and ill be there in a sec. I turned back to her and said bitch i hope you go to hell I'll never seen you as my mother and im pretty sure your days are numbered so suggest you stop!

I whispered shouted with venom in my tone. I went to my room and Rachel followed me ok you can have my bed ill sleep on the floor ok and a pair of pj in closet to change. I leaft to go mend my sister.

~Next morning~

Rachel come on were leaving. I had all ourbags in my car. Rachel, Haley and Jekyra was getting along. We hoped in the car and left back to the guys house with Jade, Malachi, rachel,Jekyra, Haley and James in toll.