The Four Queens of nature

Kiara's pov

Now lets start with you he said pointing at jekyra. Since niall is still

A new vampire it will be even easier to destroy him he said walking to her. No Please she shrieked.

Kyra I yelled. As he put her over his shoulder she beat on his back. Let her go you sick bastered I yelled.

I swear to god if you don't let her go I'm gonna kill you. I shouted in anger. Babe calm down you'll get your turn soon. Oh and do not forget your mine love. Josh said.

If anything I belong to Harry. He's my boyfriend and he'll be the only one to touch me I spoke darkly. After that I felt my body fill with something I Wasn't used to. And the chain's were broken, melted.

What the hell! shouted Josh. I had fire all around me. Let her go i shouted venom dripping from every word. I seen Haley in a long beautiful baby blue elegent dress ,A baby blue crest/crown,silver flower shaped dimand earrings, a flower shaped necklace and a pair of baby blue flats out the corner of my eye.

I looked at Jekyra and she wore a beautiful pink dress that was tight at the top and flowed down and ruffles that ended at her knees, black boots, black earrings, a black scarf and a pink purse that hunged off her shoulder.

Rachel who stood next to me was in a red dress and a black leather jacket over it, red rose earrings,red glasses,black ballet flats with a bow on top black scarf and a red necklace that was hidden just a little bit under the scarf.

Right behind Josh was a tall body mirror so I was able to see myself. I was dressed in a beautiful red dress with a black coat, red glasses, red clutched purse, black earrings, black necklace,black high boots.

He let kyra go and looked at us all. When did you guys change and what's with the new found confidence he ask backing up. I shot my hands towards him and fire shot out at him.

Haley was using water while Rachel used earth and kyra used wind.we just kept shooting at him when all of sudden he disappeared out the door.

When the boys and kids got here we dropped down and fainted. The last thing I heard was their the 4 Queens of nature before i blacked out.