OMG DENTON!!!

Jekyra's POV.

I can't believe Denton is back. I am so mad at him for not calling or texting anyone.

Who is this? Niall asked hugging me in a protective way while glaring at D. Umm this is Kiara and my childhood friend Denton I said.Denton this is Niall, Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Rachel I said while niall had his head in the crook of my neck. Just then Kiara and Harry came in holding hands.

Well look-y here Kiara done found herself a boyfriend! D said.  Denton!! What are you doing here. Babe your best friend can't come see you. N-no it's just you haven't been heard from in awhile.  Key told him.

Sorry about that. No sorry get your ass over here. No thanks Denton replied to Kiara.  She let go of Harry and grabbed Denton by the ear.

Sit now she demanded him. Shit he muttered but did what je was told. Everyone sat down on the sofa with an amused look on their face.

How dare you leave us! You dumbass. You would know what's with the boys here if you didn't leave on a full moon!   AGAIN! Im sorry he said to her. Kiara was the one who was more violent type because of josh but that's another story to tell.

Kiara started to punch Denton in the arm and stomach. She gets like this every time this happens.  Kiara stop no more he shouted.  Wait something not right. Mr. G come here. Yeah? Um Kiara she uh - they know  Denton go ahead. Oh so you guys know your real identity yup.

And back to when you said Rachel Kyra. Boys. Excuse  me well you there how about- D don't finish that her mate's and father's in here he warned him. Well at least I have my babies here Im good he said grabbing me and Kiara in a hug. Kiara sighed and pushed him. Stop  goofing off she laughed then smiled.

I went back and sat next to Niall. While Kiara went to Harry.  Oh girls why don't you and Denton show the boys your dancing you did last year for your contest.

Cool we all said together. (dance is on top the first is Dentons and kiara's , and the last is jekyra's). Wow that was amazing they all said.

We stayed for hours while talking and when it got dark we said goodbye and left. In the back seat I layed my head on niall's lap as he caressed my hair. In the front harry was driving with kiara next to him holding hands.

We finally got back as I was getting out niall picked me up bridal style and carried me to our room. He turned around while I got into his t-shirt and boxers. I'm done I told him.He turned around his eyes went black and we got into bed. I'm glad your my mate he said. Yah me to... do you still love me even though you found out that I'm a vampire I asked. He gave me a long soft passionate kiss on the lips. Does that answer your question he asked. Moving back a little bit to see my eyes l. Yes I answered. He pecked me on the lips. Good then go to bed i'll see you tomorrow morning he said putting his head in the crook of my neck and then we went to bed.

Kiara's POV

We got out the car and niall picked up kyra bridal style and walked up stairs. I looked at harry with a look that says I-should-go-after-them. But he shook his head no, I sighed and went up to my and Harry's room. I put on sweats and a tank top and went to kyra and niall's room to hear quietness.  I opened the the door slowly to see niall and kyra laying down. Niall looked my way and hugged her protectivly like I would take her away. I put my hands up signaling that I wouldn't do anything. He relaxed a little but didn't let his guard down.He looked at kyra with love and adoration when she snuggled up into his chest. All I want is for kyra to be safe and not let what happened to me to happen to her, but I can see everything would be fine. But I SWEAR to God if he even hurts her fellings he will pay I thought closing the door and walking to me and harry's room. I then thought back to what dad said about letting harry into my heart an asked myself should I?

♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡Hey Hey Hey vampets jekyra speaking I really hope you like our story and that you would tell your other friends on wattpad about it. Anyway for all my people's I want to ask you if kiara should let harry into her heart or not (uh oh, I hope she says yes).Vote and comment on what you think should happen but only good stuff misters and missesess (I hope I spelt that right). Anyway I leave the answer in your hands. AND NO CURSING IN YOUR ANSWER OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!!! Have a nice day:)♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥*p.s. I'm not bipolar, I'm just cute, funny, adorable, and amazingly hot ; ) * I LOVE YOU but not in a creepy way.... just sayin bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye BYE!!!