were back sorry for escaping

~20 minutes later~

We finally arrived at the house or mansion. Haley got out with bored look on face. Jekyra looked kinda scared. Oh boy! I sighed. I tured to the back seat which held Rachel, Jade, James and Malachi. Ok listen do you believe in vampires No Rachel and James said.yes jade and Malachi answered.

Well start because for the next few months or so we'll be staying with some but there our mate me,Kyra and Haley of course but we don't like there first impression or rhem at the moment. Oh and don't worry my mate will have to let you stay to keep me happy from what I found out from dad. Well lets go.

Harry's POV

Where the did they go they go I thought pacing around in the living room. Louis was in the basement doing something. Liam was on the couch watching toy story, Zayn was upset and wouldn't talk to any of us blaming himself for them leaving, and Niall was in pain from the distance put from him in his mate.

Niall suddenly got up and walked towards the window he's been doing that every two hours hoping that his mate will come back. I lost a little hope in them coming back. I figured there scared of us so they ran away.

Few minutes later there was a knock on door. Liam got up to answer the door. Finally you guys are here.

I heard him say. The boys been going crazy. I had to keep them from leaving hoping you guys would come back- Wait who are these extra people.

Never mind come in first questions later. Second later he walked back in with kiara and the rest followed with some kids and girl.

What the hell you guys! You can't just leave like that.I yelled furious but relieved that there back. Shut up and back off curly Kiara said pushing three kids up the stairs the girls followed right after her.

Louis came up and said i hard Kiara are they back. Yeah with people and clothes Liam replied gathering suit cases and bags of clothes in them.

So then there moving in? I asked. Well we did kidnapped them so they-Louis was cut off by Haley coming down and saying we are only moving in because of Niall needs his mste we found out from Keke's dad. He used to date a vampire.

The youngest vampire to find their mate and leaves is in pain till they come back or they die and it also goes for you guys.

You don't have to be close but after a few moths them gone you die unless you mate or Kyra's term "make love". To one another right. Im impressed she knows this so im guessing Kiara does to.

Kiara came back down with the kids and said the kids have questions for us. But let us say were sorry for running away.

Comment please and if any idea's please comment those too