Kiara's Past Ex-boyfriend

For teens 14 and up please do not read if you are not able to read adult scenes and please do not report again do not read if you are not into reading the sex scene skip through the flashback if you must. thank you.

Harry's POV

After what happened at the beach and Kiara crying over Malachi saying things along the lines of don't ever scare me like that and other stuff.

We hoped into the car with Louis driving. And with Louis behind the wheels you can say we could die just about now. And be home in thirty-five minutes.

~Thirty-five later~

~Kiara's POV~

Harry I called after we ll entered the house. Yes Kay? Um can you tell everyone to enter the living room. I asked. Well this it im going to tell them my past. Of course love. He said walking away.

I smiled to myself but quickly wiped it off. The way he called me love made my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. Maybe I can open up to him just maybe.

I sat down on one of the black chairs and waited a minute or two for them. Once they arrived I took a deep breath and started talking.

Ok um It was two years ago after school. He asked me to go meet his family.

~Flashback~

Hey Jen so after tomorrow the project will be done right. Yeah but i gotta go now see you tomorrow. Kk bye Jennifer. I watched as Jen left out the double doors of the school and started collecting the material ill need at home.

Hey beautiful how are you I heard Josh ask. Oh nothing jusy getting ready to go home. Do you have plans babe because if not you can meet my family tonight.

But what if im not to there standards? I asked him. Babe listen you have nothing to worry about ok. Now lets get you home I'll be back at 8 to pick you up. Ok. I replied to him.

Dress nice ok and dinners at my house Josh said helping me out of the car. Ok. Bye Josh love you I planting a kiss on his lips. Mom, Dad i'm home! I shouted ok hun just fo ypur homework and whatever else hun. Dad said.

Kk I shouted as I made my way inside my room. After a hour of homework I check the time to see I had an hour and a half to get ready to meet his family.

I went to my closet and search for my new blue sundress with my light blue flip flops. I head to the shower after finding my outfit. I washed my hair with strawberry shampoo and conditioner. And my body parts with strawberry body wash.

Few minutes later I gotout after rinsing. I dried myself then stsrted to blow dry my hair. After blow drying it I curled it a little bit then put lip gloss on my lips.by the time i had finished with my makeup and hair it was 7:50. So i continued to put my sundress on and flip flops on.

After awhile there was a knock on the door. I got up quickly to answer it before my mom could. Hey princess you ready? Yes . Now lets go before my mom tries to embarrass me again. He laughed but pulled me along to his Bmw.

Halfway to his house he got text saying that his parents were out at the store and would be back in an hour. I didn't really think much of it.

We reached his home and got out. Kiara lets go snd watch some t.v. the one in the living room is broken so we have to go to my room. I had a bad feeling but didn't pay attention to it and followed him.

We sat down and turned the tv on to two and half men. He sat close to me and was cuddling me till he started to kiss me. I kissed back . At first it was soft and gentle then it became rough.

I tried to tell him to stop but said it was ok. I tried to remind him of his family coming home in a bit bit he told me to shut up. I said no and pushed him and made a run for it. But as soon as I got to the door he had me on his shoulders. He locked the door and walked back upstairs and slammed his room door shut.

Now listen baby girl. I've been waiting a fucking year to get what I want and i'm going to get it the easy way or the hard way he said with a evil tone and look on his face. Josh please stop joking around this isn't funny. He threw me on the bed and hovered over me.

He started to kiss me roughly. He trailed sloppy kisses down my jaw and back up to my lips. I tried pushing him again but all he did was grab both of my arms and put them above my head.

He then ripped my dress off and was looking me up and down licking his lips. Now this is going to be fun. He said while smirking to himself. Josh p-please i'm b-beg-ging n-not to d-do this. By that time I was crying. He took off his shirt and pants and was left in his boxers.

He unclasped my bra then tore off my panties. He slid his boxers off then leand over to his dresser and pulled out a foil packet. He slid it on his member with me struggling to get loose. Fuck Kiara cut the shit out he yelled at me.

He pushed his member into me and had his eyes closed. All through out my body felt like it was on fire. I had tears rolling out of my eyes. I kept mumbling to him to stop and complaining that it hurts but he wouldn't listen. Fuck your tight baby he wispered in my ear he kept thrusting into me harder time.

He kept telling me that I was going to begg for more when he was done. I didn't feel pleasure or love. I felt hurt and scared. Next thing I know im yelling for him to stop and theres his parents in the front of the door with there face twisted into anger.

Not at me but at him. He didn't see them so when he thrusted into me once more before falling onto me he yelled. I fucked the schools virgin.and somethings about a bet he got up but froze while taking his dick out of me.

Next thing I know is theres cops at the door and him being arrested for rape and his parents apologizing over and over again. He smiled to himself as he got into the cops car and laughed. And I went home and told mu dad.

~Flashback over~

After that day I changed I got boxing,karate, and other training to help protect myself and my siblings from anyone like that.

I was sobbing by the end of my story and Harry was trying to console my tears. After awhile I calmed down and was hugging Harry tightly to me.

Harry told the others to leave so he can talk to me. Baby listen I would never do that to you I couldn't think of harming you in anyway possible ok. And if you can't let me in it's ok just know that im here for you ok love? I nodded and looked up. Thank you Harry I said placing a kiss to his lips. He looked shocked for a minute then smiled and pulled me closer to him. Snd please baby if you ever run into a situation of getting raped again please let someone know where you are ok? Yes Harry. I said smiling. Call me hazza or haz ok love? Um hmm I nodded dosing off to sleep in his arms.

Ok i tried to upload this video and it won't work so here's the link http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uRchYi1AmCE